hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a...

Discus and support hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello my name is someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a refund please help me i am an invalid i did it by mistake they charged me for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by rina manasherov, Jan 24, 2023.

1. hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a...

hello my name is someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a refund please help me i am an invalid i did it by mistake they charged me for 85 shekels

:)

rina manasherov, Jan 24, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a refund please help me i am an invalid i did it by mistake

Hi, Rina. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I'm sorry, I can only provide you with a link to request a refund for Xbox purchases here. I would highly recommend contacting Spotify support so that they can apply the refund on their end.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a refund please help me i am an invalid i did it by mistake

You can contact them using this link, https://support.spotify.com/us/article/contact-us/.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Deaths Head 200 Win User

What do you call/name your MP characters

Named my Female Human Engineer 'Rina Edwardes', after a character I created in one of my stories. Any other characters I create, I'll probably name after ones I created for my other stories.
  5. Rt725 Win User

PC game pass

Even if I was not eligible for the $1 trial, which, as far as I knew, I was eligible for, I should not have been charged for more than one month as it is $9.99 plus tax. I was charged 3 separate times for $10.96 (9.99+tax) each time. I was also charged the $1.10 for the trial period. They have charged me a total of three times (three months worth) without my consent. Again, I wanted the 1 month to TRY this out. I was charged for 3 months of subscriptions. I will not even be able to use this subscription for June and July as I will be out of town. Hence why I only wanted the 1 month trial. I authorized ONE payment (not one of the 3) for $1.10 for the trial period. I would like to speak to a live representative, however I can't seem to find a way to request a call or make a call.
  6. shadwell17 Win User

Xbox game pass perks

It's a bit hit and miss. I've never used spotify but it only offered 3 months for me. My brother who has used spotify had 6 months.
Thema:

hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a...

1. hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a... - Similar Threads - hello name rina

2. hello my name is kai and i was playing on my xbox one s console and all of a sudden it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello my name is kai and i was playing on my xbox one s console and all of a sudden it...: i thought it might be power issues but to no avail i even re downloaded the software again it keep on turning off randomly i had it cleaned and put heat grease and still so power isn’t the issue...
  3. Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.: I have Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe graphics 98d836be-d9a9-469d-9e08-2949135848b0
  4. Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson: Honestly, I could direct every single game you guys have made in the past 20 years, because so many of them suck, or simply do not do what they should. Id be willing to bet all of your directing...
  5. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...: Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea
  6. Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...: Dear Microsoft, I hope for your best help as possible you able to and to answer what and why is it happening and what Do I do since I tried resetting the Xbox and doing everything and I am...
  7. hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?: Hi Xbox , my name is Heitor And i bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do? b2aaf883-21e3-442e-aa99-a46b969494a0
  8. hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch: Hello everyone im a friday the 13th fan i was playing once and i had this probblem i was going to morph and there was no red dot strange i contacted the game and they said i had to uninstall it i...
  9. Hello, my name is Martin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, my name is Martin: I was wondering how I was able to play minecraft on my pc while my other friend abroad only has an Xbox One. We should be able to play with each-other, but when I click the join game option in the...
  10. Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card: Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card, I would like to play online but I did not know how to cooperate so I went to the store and there is the...