Hello, my name is Martin

Discus and support Hello, my name is Martin in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering how I was able to play minecraft on my pc while my other friend abroad only has an Xbox One. We should be able to play with each-other,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TarrierBinkie27, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Hello, my name is Martin

I was wondering how I was able to play minecraft on my pc while my other friend abroad only has an Xbox One. We should be able to play with each-other, but when I click the join game option in the menu I get send to the store to buy minecraft again doh I
    already bought it from the original website, could someone please help me?I need advice how to let the Microsoft-account know I already bought the game . Thank you so much for your time and effort reading this. :3

:)

TarrierBinkie27, Sep 25, 2017
  2. Can't enable the cloud storage on XB360

Hello Martin your name in your gamertag is silver. Look at mine it's gold. Must be a problem with your gold membership.

HighlandRainbow, Sep 25, 2017
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox Live on 360

I cant join the Xbox live service, my name is Martin and when I type my First name, its saying word or phrase not allowed, what to do? Help please

SoapyTag7032739, Sep 25, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hello, my name is Martin

Hey there TarrierBinkie27.

To check, do you have the Windows 10 edition downloaded, or are you using the Java release? The Java release isn't compatible with the Better Together update and you'll need to download Minecraft from the Windows 10 store. You should have access to that version
    if you own the Java version.

Mister Maka, Sep 26, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hello, my name is Martin

Hey there TarrierBinkie27.

To check, do you have the Windows 10 edition downloaded, or are you using the Java release? The Java release isn't compatible with the Better Together update and you'll need to download Minecraft from the Windows 10 store. You should have access to that version
    if you own the Java version.
  6. HighlandRainbow Win User

Can't enable the cloud storage on XB360

Hello Martin your name in your gamertag is silver. Look at mine it's gold. Must be a problem with your gold membership.
  7. SoapyTag7032739 Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox Live on 360

I cant join the Xbox live service, my name is Martin and when I type my First name, its saying word or phrase not allowed, what to do? Help please
  8. Jhonkito Win User

Won’t send verification code to email

Hi Martin, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Was the email change you made recent? or recovery?

Best regards
    Jhon
  9. Rich.via Surface Xbo Win User

What is wrong with NBC News?

Hello, i need my news fix on NBC news xbox.. Martin Bashir makes me laugh..
Thema:

Hello, my name is Martin

1. Hello, my name is Martin - Similar Threads - Hello name Martin

2. hello my name is kai and i was playing on my xbox one s console and all of a sudden it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello my name is kai and i was playing on my xbox one s console and all of a sudden it...: i thought it might be power issues but to no avail i even re downloaded the software again it keep on turning off randomly i had it cleaned and put heat grease and still so power isn’t the issue...
  3. Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.: I have Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe graphics 98d836be-d9a9-469d-9e08-2949135848b0
  4. Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson: Honestly, I could direct every single game you guys have made in the past 20 years, because so many of them suck, or simply do not do what they should. Id be willing to bet all of your directing...
  5. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...: Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea
  6. Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...: Dear Microsoft, I hope for your best help as possible you able to and to answer what and why is it happening and what Do I do since I tried resetting the Xbox and doing everything and I am...
  7. hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a...: hello my name is someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a refund please help me i am an invalid i did it by mistake they charged me for 85 shekels...
  8. hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?: Hi Xbox , my name is Heitor And i bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do? b2aaf883-21e3-442e-aa99-a46b969494a0
  9. hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch: Hello everyone im a friday the 13th fan i was playing once and i had this probblem i was going to morph and there was no red dot strange i contacted the game and they said i had to uninstall it i...
  10. Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card: Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card, I would like to play online but I did not know how to cooperate so I went to the store and there is the...