Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson

Discus and support Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Honestly, I could direct every single game you guys have made in the past 20 years, because so many of them suck, or simply do not do what they should.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Glass-Ad-3453, May 13, 2023.

1. Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson

Honestly, I could direct every single game you guys have made in the past 20 years, because so many of them suck, or simply do not do what they should. Id be willing to bet all of your directing jobs I could.

But I would like to help Xbox stop being a failure. I am willing to give you all ideas, and full game concepts from what the starting menu should look like to the last color that flashes before the game ends and goes to the credits. I have played your games since the first Xbox, and honestly. I have never thought your games were good. I could see potential in them, and I thought that potential would be realized, then either the same with less would come next, or something worse.

I have heart failure now, and I might not realistically live more than 5 to 10 years, so I would like to just have my ideas listened to, comprehended, and understood. We have given your whole company more than a few paragraphs of bad game design, and sweet little nothings of empty promises, and years of being lead on to a gaming promise land that never existed. So it should be easy to just read what I am telling you and understand.

First off, xbox needs a free game that comes with the xbox. My rough idea is a game called X-World. The idea is that there is a world your xbox avatar can walk around in. This world is not very big, it has one city, and an ocean. But in this world, the entire world is destructible, and when you destroy things, they turn into little green xbox x orbs you can collect.

This xbox world has fighting combat, and guns, also vehicles, and the ability for you to build what is inside. The catch is that you are only limited to build up to the amount of gamer score you have. So let's say you have a 20 game score. making one tile of an object takes 2, and making furniture, doors, steps, etc, can range from 5-200 depending on what you are placing. So by default the players who get more achievements can build more. And if someone destroys your buildings, or you destroy your buildings, you can just place more stuff.

All of the fighting styles in the game will be fighting styles from the real world, so boxing, judo, etc. And getting things like that will also cost you Gamerscore. But you can also get your combat styles from other fighting games, and weapons in other games, and this will just require you to beat those games on at least the easy difficulty.

I will now explain how the control scheme of this game should be. You jump with the left bar, and you have to unlock double jumping by jumping alot in x world. You should be able to trans form you character, and that works by pressing rb, then if you want to use another transformation you press, and hold rb for atlest 2 seconds, then release to get the 2nd transformation type. Then if you want to use a 3rd or 4th transformation, you press the d-pad down for the 3rd, and you press the d-pad down, then press it down again, and hold it down on the 3rd press to equip the 4th transformations. to transform into the 3rd and 4th transformation, you just hold down the rb transformation button for at least 2 seconds, and bam you can now transform into the transformation you have set to be your 2nd transformation.

The point to have a community base kind of vibe, so you can get in with random people, each x world gets full at 40 people. And you can rnndomly get into x worlds that players made, or get into x worlds that randomly fill. And you can do game search parties to prepare people to play games with you and get into voice chat

The way abilities should work in x world, you press right on the d pad, then when you press y, you do an ability. And to do other abilities, you simply press y, and hold down a directional input. so y, and forward, y and right, y and backward, y and left, will all do different abilities. But only when you press right on the d pad. then when you press up on the d- pad, you will change what kind of mobility you can do, so you can do 1 d pad press so that you can dash when you press side ways, and y, or you can press forward, or back ward to dash forward or backward. then if you press up on the dpad twice, you can use either teleportation, and when you press up, up, you get super speed. then when you press up up and hold, you get flight r vehicles depending on what you equip. When you press left on the dpad, it gives you the ability to use ranged weapon special moves, pressing left twice lets you use attachments to the range weapon, or a different set of weapon moves. and pressing then holding lets you use ranged consumables like grenades, and explosive ranged powers.

All of the things here should e assets from other xbox games. So lets say you like gears of war? Well there will be gears guns,you like halo, there will be halo guns, every asset will have a version of one of the xbox games items in this world. The whole point of playing this game will be for the puzzles, group activities, and the ability to just talk to people that also play xbox. So you can play many games, or just fight eachother, and you will be able to join xbox voice chats etc. Then you could do things like take your whole chat to a x world, and race, or play a sport game like basketball, soccer, tennis, go skiing, or something simple like tetris. And you all can have stuff like a score leaderoard that your whole friend group is on, then have the main leader board for the Xbox community.

I would be more than happy to fully flesh out this idea, and explain every single aspect of how it should function and look. But honestly, if no one can read this and understand what im getting at here, you guys truly don't deserve the job of making fun and entertaining games for people.

My email is [wilsonjoseph205@yahoo.com](mailto:wilsonjoseph205@yahoo.com)

ps, game design is simply easier than you all are making it look.

submitted by /u/Glass-Ad-3453
    [link] [comments]

/u/Glass-Ad-3453, May 13, 2023
  2. JosephSnyder2 Win User

Hey my name is Joseph snyder
  3. Georges C. Win User

I would like to merge two accounts together

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Samuel, unfortunately it is not possible for you to merge two Microsoft accounts, and it will not be possible to add the email address of your old account as Alias of your new account either.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Pasar mi cuenta de minecraft comprado a mac a una pc. Switch my minecraft account purchased from mac to pc

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Samuel, Minecraft has different versions for each device, so you'll have to buy a different version.

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/get-minecraft#
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello i have a great suggestion. Why dont you allow the mouse&keyboard players play gta 5 with mouse and keyboard because its the most game needed mouse and keyboard

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Joseph, by definition the console allows the mouse and keyboard, however the final decision of the game works or not with the mouse and the keyboard is developer.

The ideal would be to contact the developer and make this suggestion.
  6. OilOnWHYTE Win User

Can I reapply for the ambassador program

I don't know why my name says it hasn't been that for years it's TXB Samuel now?
Thema:

Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson

1. Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson - Similar Threads - Hello name Joseph

2. hello my name is kai and i was playing on my xbox one s console and all of a sudden it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello my name is kai and i was playing on my xbox one s console and all of a sudden it...: i thought it might be power issues but to no avail i even re downloaded the software again it keep on turning off randomly i had it cleaned and put heat grease and still so power isn’t the issue...
  3. Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.: I have Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe graphics 98d836be-d9a9-469d-9e08-2949135848b0
  4. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...: Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea
  5. Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...: Dear Microsoft, I hope for your best help as possible you able to and to answer what and why is it happening and what Do I do since I tried resetting the Xbox and doing everything and I am...
  6. hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a...: hello my name is someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a refund please help me i am an invalid i did it by mistake they charged me for 85 shekels...
  7. hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?: Hi Xbox , my name is Heitor And i bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do? b2aaf883-21e3-442e-aa99-a46b969494a0
  8. hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch: Hello everyone im a friday the 13th fan i was playing once and i had this probblem i was going to morph and there was no red dot strange i contacted the game and they said i had to uninstall it i...
  9. Hello, my name is Martin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, my name is Martin: I was wondering how I was able to play minecraft on my pc while my other friend abroad only has an Xbox One. We should be able to play with each-other, but when I click the join game option in the...
  10. Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card: Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card, I would like to play online but I did not know how to cooperate so I went to the store and there is the...