hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?

Discus and support hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Xbox , my name is Heitor And i bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do? b2aaf883-21e3-442e-aa99-a46b969494a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by heitor monteiro, Nov 29, 2017.

1. hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?

Hi Xbox , my name is Heitor And i bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?

:)

heitor monteiro, Nov 29, 2017
  2. UNREADABLE DISK

HELLO...I JUST BOUGHT A FIFA 18 FOR XBOX 360 AND THE DISK IS UNREADABLE... WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE IT WORK? PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU...

cameliaflorea, Nov 29, 2017
  3. Bought the bundle xbox one s Forza Horizon + Fifa 18, and FIFA was not there!

I recently bought Xbox one's FIFA 18+ Forza Horizon 3 bands and FIFA 18 games were not there, now I do not know what to do ((

WoodChart40241, Nov 29, 2017
  4. P1K4FmmC Win User

Linguagem

hello, I bought FIFA 18 on Xbox 360 support, but I do not have the Portuguese language, I wanted to know why? You do not have to say the languages!
  5. RussianAlesha Win User

FIFA 18

Hello, I have a problem. I bought an Xbox one and in the kit should be FIFA 18 in the kit, but it was not there. Do something please. Waiting for an answer.
  6. jameshoyne Win User

Fifa 21 Gamesharing HELP

Hello. I bought fifa 21 on my xbox and when i gameshare with my friend it says that only 1 person can play at a time ? Why does it do this
  7. MarkyB916 Win User

why do I have to enter my 1st and last name when I login?

Have just installed AC Unity and now I can't even play the game without entering this information. I don not want to enter my personal information, can I just leave the fields blank and press enter ? Does anyone know if Microsoft have responded to this issue
    yet ?
  8. AngryMallNinja Win User

why do I have to enter my 1st and last name when I login?

Same problem here. I entered my gamertag as my first and last name, and then it wanted my birthdate. I backed out after that and did not enter that information. I should not have to enter my personal information to sign in to xbox live.
Thema:

hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?

1. hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do? - Similar Threads - hello name heitor

2. hello my name is kai and i was playing on my xbox one s console and all of a sudden it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello my name is kai and i was playing on my xbox one s console and all of a sudden it...: i thought it might be power issues but to no avail i even re downloaded the software again it keep on turning off randomly i had it cleaned and put heat grease and still so power isn’t the issue...
  3. Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.: I have Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe graphics 98d836be-d9a9-469d-9e08-2949135848b0
  4. Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson: Honestly, I could direct every single game you guys have made in the past 20 years, because so many of them suck, or simply do not do what they should. Id be willing to bet all of your directing...
  5. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...: Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea
  6. Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...: Dear Microsoft, I hope for your best help as possible you able to and to answer what and why is it happening and what Do I do since I tried resetting the Xbox and doing everything and I am...
  7. hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a...: hello my name is someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a refund please help me i am an invalid i did it by mistake they charged me for 85 shekels...
  8. hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch: Hello everyone im a friday the 13th fan i was playing once and i had this probblem i was going to morph and there was no red dot strange i contacted the game and they said i had to uninstall it i...
  9. Hello, my name is Martin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, my name is Martin: I was wondering how I was able to play minecraft on my pc while my other friend abroad only has an Xbox One. We should be able to play with each-other, but when I click the join game option in the...
  10. Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card: Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card, I would like to play online but I did not know how to cooperate so I went to the store and there is the...