hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch

Discus and support hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone im a friday the 13th fan i was playing once and i had this probblem i was going to morph and there was no red dot strange i contacted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FutureChildplay, Nov 4, 2017.

1. hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch

Hello everyone im a friday the 13th fan i was playing once and i had this probblem i was going to morph and there was no red dot strange i contacted the game and they said i had to uninstall it i tried and i started the game it didnt work if anyone has a
    fix contact me my gamertag is pl contact me have a great day bye hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch :)

:)

FutureChildplay, Nov 4, 2017
  2. caligoparz
    caligoparz Guest
    I want to refund a game purchased from the US store HELP ME MICROSOFT !!!!!

I purchased the game from the US store.

But in the game I have a problem with the translation and ping problem so I want to refund the game

HELP ME PLZ!!!!!

game name is

Friday the 13th : The Game

and

The evil within 2

If you can not refund two things , refound "Friday the 13th"

thanks

caligoparz, Nov 4, 2017
  3. Does not start!

Hello! I have a problem with the game Friday the 13th. The game produces "database login failure" errors, or no one connects, although the online is big. The problem for many. Please correct.

BroodiestFour5, Nov 4, 2017
  4. yobrizo Win User

What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?

Hello. clearly the game of Friday the 13th or that of the blair witch
  5. banky71 Win User

What Scary Game Are You Playing On Friday The 13th?

Im gonna play through Blair Witch. I also have all the Friday the 13th movies because the sale they usually have on Friday the 13th.
  6. DiligntDingo Win User

game pass

Hello i dont know how to create my own question thats why im replying here but i also have a problem with a game so i own game pass and ages ago i downloaded friday the 13th with using my mates account i believe but i uninstalled it and reinstalled it
    though the game pass and my mate that gets my game pass can play friday the 13th but says i need to own the game with gold and when i install it, it goes to my games and apps but doesn't say recently installed and i got no way fixing it i have tried uninstalling
    and installing it again
  7. Skeeter Quill Win User

Friday the 13th problems

You can request a refund for the game. Microsoft are aware that there are issues with the game and when the developers see how many refunds are being issued I'm sure they will up their game. Best thing to do right now would be to get a refund yourself and
    wait for some more positive news on the updates for the game.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Problem with Friday 13th

Sorry to hear it. Please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps. If it does not then try deleting the game and then reinstalling it.
Thema:

hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch

1. hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch - Similar Threads - hello name future

2. hello my name is kai and i was playing on my xbox one s console and all of a sudden it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello my name is kai and i was playing on my xbox one s console and all of a sudden it...: i thought it might be power issues but to no avail i even re downloaded the software again it keep on turning off randomly i had it cleaned and put heat grease and still so power isn’t the issue...
  3. Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.: I have Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe graphics 98d836be-d9a9-469d-9e08-2949135848b0
  4. Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson: Honestly, I could direct every single game you guys have made in the past 20 years, because so many of them suck, or simply do not do what they should. Id be willing to bet all of your directing...
  5. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...: Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea
  6. Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...: Dear Microsoft, I hope for your best help as possible you able to and to answer what and why is it happening and what Do I do since I tried resetting the Xbox and doing everything and I am...
  7. hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a...: hello my name is someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a refund please help me i am an invalid i did it by mistake they charged me for 85 shekels...
  8. hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?: Hi Xbox , my name is Heitor And i bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do? b2aaf883-21e3-442e-aa99-a46b969494a0
  9. Hello, my name is Martin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, my name is Martin: I was wondering how I was able to play minecraft on my pc while my other friend abroad only has an Xbox One. We should be able to play with each-other, but when I click the join game option in the...
  10. Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card: Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card, I would like to play online but I did not know how to cooperate so I went to the store and there is the...