Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card

Discus and support Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card, I would like to play online but I did not know how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UplandMeerkat67, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card

Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card, I would like to play online but I did not know how to cooperate so I went to the store and there is the canjie, but then I will not play online. Please help me with
    this problem, thank you.

:)

UplandMeerkat67, Apr 14, 2018
  2. Having problems redeeming my Xbox gold card

Need help with redeeming my Xbox live gold card on the Xbox one, it keeps saying there was a problem and try again, but it still says the same thing

KY FARTGOBLIN, Apr 14, 2018
  3. BenAngersZB
    BenAngersZB Guest
    Trouble With Xbox Gold

So I recently ran out of Xbox Live Gold for my Xbox One, and I was looking around and I found a 14 day Xbox Live Gold trial card, so I tried redeeming it on the Xbox One, and I got a message saying 'it was a problem on their side.' So then I tried redeeming
    it on the website, and I got a different message saying I already have Xbox Live Gold, which I clearly don't. I was wondering how (if I can) to fix this or if this problem is temporary.

BenAngersZB, Apr 14, 2018
  4. ShaneSt.Louis Win User

My Xbox Gold membership ended early and I buy a prepaid card and it says an error occurs

I too cannot redeem my prepaid 12month gold xbox live membership card on my Xbox one, It says something went wrong after it already confirms that it's a valid card and what it is redeemable for,

I do not have any fraud or suspicious behavior and I can't redeem my code, This isn't my problem either, It's MS problem like above me said, Fix it!
  5. ASESINO100000 Win User

Hello

hello team xbox live .... I can not get into my account and xbox for having problems with my credit card could not update my xbox live gold time the suscription but I try to redeem my code 3 months to buy or not to redeem the account ... please can fix my
    profile to connect is if I did hundreds agradesco much please. att: ASESINO10000
  6. ngocphi Win User

Gold, but not Gold.

I'm having the same issue. I just redeemed my 6 month xbox live gold card and keeps telling me to purchase but in my settings it says I'm subscribed to my 6 month xbox live gold. Never had this problem before. need help.
    there are no 6month cards
  7. Alliance United Win User

How do I connect my son's profile to xbox live?

Hello,

Please correct me if im rong, you have bought a Xbox live gold card at a store? and if so you can redeem the code by going to the Xbox guide one the controller then scroll all the way to the left and click on redeem code now on the back of the card you should
    have some numbers and enter that into the Xbox, when doing this please make Shure that the Xbox is connected to the internet. if I stand rong im sorry and I will try to fix the problem.

Thank you!. support.xbox.com/.../renew-xbox-live-gold-account
  8. PokeyCarcass766 Win User

Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I redeem xbox gift card or Microsoft
    gift card for Microsoft Rewards? Is it same I can use Microsoft gift card and Xbox gift card for PCs, Xbox One and Xbox 360?
    yes xbox gift cards will work on pc,s and yes you need xbox live gold go for xbox live gold first.
Thema:

Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card

1. Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card - Similar Threads - Hello name Daniela

2. hello my name is kai and i was playing on my xbox one s console and all of a sudden it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello my name is kai and i was playing on my xbox one s console and all of a sudden it...: i thought it might be power issues but to no avail i even re downloaded the software again it keep on turning off randomly i had it cleaned and put heat grease and still so power isn’t the issue...
  3. Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.: I have Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe graphics 98d836be-d9a9-469d-9e08-2949135848b0
  4. Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson: Honestly, I could direct every single game you guys have made in the past 20 years, because so many of them suck, or simply do not do what they should. Id be willing to bet all of your directing...
  5. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...: Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea
  6. Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...: Dear Microsoft, I hope for your best help as possible you able to and to answer what and why is it happening and what Do I do since I tried resetting the Xbox and doing everything and I am...
  7. hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a...: hello my name is someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a refund please help me i am an invalid i did it by mistake they charged me for 85 shekels...
  8. hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?: Hi Xbox , my name is Heitor And i bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do? b2aaf883-21e3-442e-aa99-a46b969494a0
  9. hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch: Hello everyone im a friday the 13th fan i was playing once and i had this probblem i was going to morph and there was no red dot strange i contacted the game and they said i had to uninstall it i...
  10. Hello, my name is Martin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, my name is Martin: I was wondering how I was able to play minecraft on my pc while my other friend abroad only has an Xbox One. We should be able to play with each-other, but when I click the join game option in the...