Hello my forza is stuck on syncing data screen and i really want some help with this. Thank you

Discus and support Hello my forza is stuck on syncing data screen and i really want some help with this. Thank you in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try launching up forza horizon 5, I am greeted with this screen: [img] 540946da-852f-4710-bcdb-0df450b59fc1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tasty twix, Mar 19, 2023.

1. tasty twix
    tasty twix Guest

Hello my forza is stuck on syncing data screen and i really want some help with this. Thank you

Whenever I try launching up forza horizon 5, I am greeted with this screen:
    Hello my forza is stuck on syncing data screen and i really want some help with this. Thank you [​IMG]

:)

tasty twix, Mar 19, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello tasty twix,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• Was this working before?
    • When did the issue started?
    • What is the current version and edition of your Windows OS? (you can see this info by searching for WINVER on Windows search)

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Before you begin with the troubleshooting, if you are running any third-party software, make sure you disable them:

Antivirus

Anti Malware

FPS Counter

Performance enhancer

Game Booster

Make sure Windows is up to date

1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    2. On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    3. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.
    4. Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    5. Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    For more info, go to:

Windows Update

Make sure both the Xbox and Gaming Services apps are up to date
    1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    2. Select Library.
    3. Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Make sure the game is up to date
    1. Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    2. In My Library, select the game title.
    3. Select the More options () button and choose Manage.
    4. Select Files and then Check for updates.

Make sure you’re signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same accountWhen you open the Xbox app on your device, be sure you sign in to the app using your own Xbox account. You may also need to be signed in to the Store (xbox.com) in order to play a purchased game.

To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

For help with signing in, go to:

Sign in to Xbox

Repair the game
    1. Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    2. In My Library, select the game title.
    3. Select the More options () button and choose Manage.
    4. Select Files and then Verify and repair.

Remove and reinstall Gaming ServicesReinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

1. Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Uninstall and reinstall the gameIf you're having trouble getting a game to play, uninstalling and then reinstalling the game might help. Occasionally, game files may get corrupted or altered, especially if you've had a malware problem or are running a game modification on your device.

Some games can even repair the original files without you having to remove the game completely. However, if you installed the game from the Microsoft Store, you'll only be able to completely uninstall and reinstall the game. For more info, follow the steps in:

How to install and uninstall a PC game on a Windows device

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Dastan123____ Win User

Forza Horizon 3 syncing data error - help

Wazzup guys, i had to reset my computar, and now i can't play forza horizon 3, i installed the game normally, but then the game started to sync the old data, it's stuck at the 0%.

Help me
  5. Jannickgode Win User

Minecraft dungeons stuck at 'syncing data...'

Yes, I have tried all the above and it is still stuck at the syncing data loading screen.
  6. justinsteen Win User

Minecraft syncing error

There was an alert out for not being able to sign in, syncing your game with the cloud etc.

Should be fixed now.
    I just tried to go into minecraft, its still the same thing. Stuck at the syncing user data screen. I dont know if my game has something on it thats making it not work, but nothing is helping this.
Thema:

1. Hello my forza is stuck on syncing data screen and i really want some help with this. Thank you - Similar Threads - Hello forza stuck

2. hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life: hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life i have it for 3 months and it still wont connect my device gaming notebook and i can play asseto corsa online great but forza has some problem with...
  3. Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cant connect to play online in Forza Motosport 8.: I download the game via the Xbox game pass in my PC and when the game open, it tells me that i am <not connected and can only play offline.> <Reason: Failed to download contend.> I tried to press...
  4. Hello, I am not able to install forza Motorsport on Xbox One using game pass subscription....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am not able to install forza Motorsport on Xbox One using game pass subscription....: I tried installing Forza Motorsport via Xbox game pass from Microsoft store and it says not compatible on Xbox one even though the game is available for Xbox one. It says try on Xbox series X....
  5. Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...: pls pls one of my favourite games pls pls 52dfac5b-a4ce-482f-8856-6d391f6f5bf1
  6. Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.: Whenever I try downloading forza Horizon 5 the download speed stays on 0B/S, it has nothing to do with my internet. Only the game/xbox launcher. Please, if anyone has a solution tell me. And...
  7. Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...: 1-(toyota land cruiser 100 series) 2-(toyota land cruiser 200 series) 3-(Mercedes Benz E55 AMG) 4-(merceds benz cls63 AMG) 5-(toyota majesta 2005) 6-(toyota land cruiser pickup 2022) 7-(Toyota...
  8. hello i have problem whith forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i have problem whith forza horizon 5: hello i have problem whith forza horizon 5 1e39d98a-0dbb-48b9-af62-aad50efcaa61
  9. Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...: Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing, he accidentaly removed my ferrari 599x evolution. Could be possible to return that car to me? My...
  10. Hello. I’ve accidentally moved my Forza Horizon 5 reserved space.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello. I’ve accidentally moved my Forza Horizon 5 reserved space.: Hello. I’ve accidentally moved my Forza Horizon 5 reserved space to my external hard drive, and I don’t know how to move it back. I can’t play my Forza save and it’s very frustrating. Any help...