Hello my application xbox windows 10 ask me without stopping my password

Discus and support Hello my application xbox windows 10 ask me without stopping my password in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my application xbox windows 10 ask me without stopping my password using and sometimes I can not connect to gamertag IndianHeartH9 *** Die... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by celinecaillé, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Hello my application xbox windows 10 ask me without stopping my password

Hello my application xbox windows 10 ask me without stopping my password using and sometimes I can not connect to gamertag IndianHeartH9 *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ME PLEASE I also have a problem of pin code impossible to use, add one on my pc

:)

celinecaillé, Sep 29, 2017
  2. エラーコード(0x409)0x83750007

Hello my application xbox windows 10 ask me without stopping my password using and sometimes I can not connect to gamertag IndianHeartH9 *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ME PLEASE I also have a problem of pin code impossible to use, add one on my pc

celinecaillé, Sep 29, 2017
  3. Cpt Decaf
    Cpt Decaf Guest
    Error code 0x3ec, and I'm unable to sign in

Hello,

Thanks for your time. I'm having an issue reliably signing into my Xbox account on my Windows 10 PC. I can sign in from my phone, and my Xbox One easily, but both the Windows 10 Xbox App, and Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition fairly consistently give me
    login errors.

When I attempt to login in, I select my Xbox account, then it asks for my password, I enter this, the window spins, and then it asks me to reenter my password. At this point, 1 of 3 things happens:

I enter the password, and then I am taken back to the same reenter password page.

I enter the password, and I am logged in, but when I click, "let's play" I am given error code 0x3ec, and the app closes.

I am logged in, and can play Minecraft, but the Xbox Windows 10 App will frequently still crash after successfully logging in.

I've tried some of the common fixes I've found, such as checking your timezone, but have had no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Cpt Decaf, Sep 29, 2017
  4. celinecaillé Win User

エラーコード(0x409)0x83750007

5. DapperCrown675 Win User

Mix a local account and an Xbox Live account

I have a local account on my Windows 10 computer. The application/game Microsoft Solitaire logs into XBOX without changing my computer account. Microsoft Minesweeper and Microsoft Sudoku not only change which password I need to use to login to my computer
    but change the name of my local account to my Microsoft account.
  6. DodgyCrotchet Win User

Some Game Pass games close on "Launching Game..." in the game launcher window

Hello Juhn,

As stated, I have already completed the steps outlined in that guide. My device is stock Windows 10 without any antivirus or antimalware applications installed as I re-installed Windows as one of the troubleshooting steps.

Thanks.
  7. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cannot log in to xbox/microsoft acct from another device

Hello, Brice42. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I think this is a Windows Hello PIN being asked on the laptop. Would you please try to disable it?

- Go to Start > Settings > Accounts > Input options.

- Scroll down to the option "Require Windows Hello Sign In for Microsoft Accounts" and set it to disabled.

- On the Windows Hello PIN (above), click on remove. This will remove any PIN saved on Windows Hello for the account.

- If it asks for a password, confirm your Microsoft account password.

- Restart your computer.

- See if it asks for the PIN again and let me know.

About your devices. You should be able to add Windows 10 or 11 computers/laptops on your Microsoft account. My computer running Windows 10 is added on my devices page. Are you trying to add it by serial number?

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Please keep me posted about this.
  8. Beigman Win User

preview update broke my xbox

I got the windows 10 update automatically and can't log in to my account. I asks for my password to sign in and I put in my password and then it looks like it's working and then it asks for my password. I can't sign in and play and getting ***. Already talked
    to support and they said it's a migration problem and directed me here.
Thema:

Hello my application xbox windows 10 ask me without stopping my password

1. Hello my application xbox windows 10 ask me without stopping my password - Similar Threads - Hello application windows

2. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  6. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  7. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  8. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  9. Hello, could I use 3D model from your 3D viewer application in my commercial PC game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could I use 3D model from your 3D viewer application in my commercial PC game?: Hello, could I use 3D model from your 3D viewer application in my commercial PC game? Greetings from Poland! 5a505eb2-2686-4dba-8057-507e34ffd9d0
  10. Hello, I can’t save or share captures on my Xbox application.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I can’t save or share captures on my Xbox application.: Every time I try to save or share my Xbox clips on the phone application it says: "Your privacy settings don’t currently allow you to share to social networks. To change this, you’ll need to...