Hello, my account has been hacked needs help!

Discus and support Hello, my account has been hacked needs help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my account [Mod Removed] has been hacked needs help! 920a9b2d-02d6-43df-a031-32d650f790d7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MachoEvening511, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Hello, my account has been hacked needs help!

Hello, my account [Mod Removed] has been hacked needs help!

:)

MachoEvening511, Mar 23, 2018
  2. CitrusMage95
    CitrusMage95 Guest
    Xbox live account has been hacked!

hello i need some help, it seems this account has been hacked my name has changed but email stayed the same?

CitrusMage95, Mar 23, 2018
  3. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Mar 23, 2018
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

If you feel your account has been accessed you should change your password ASAP if you still can. Then contact official support to open an unauthorized access case. support.xbox.com/contact-us

bowski477, Mar 23, 2018
  5. Hi, unfortunately, I can not do anything anymore, my phone number has been changed as well as mail

MachoEvening511, Mar 23, 2018
  6. Like bowski477 said you would need to contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and have them do an unauthorized access can not recover account escalation.

What this consists of is support will fill out a form asking you questions about the account. and send the form up to the escalations team who will move ALL of your account information over to a new Microsoft account that does not
    have a xbox profile attached to it.

steeledwand7664, Nov 1, 2018
  7. MachoEvening511 Win User

Hi, unfortunately, I can not do anything anymore, my phone number has been changed as well as mail
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

Hi, unfortunately, I can not do anything anymore, my phone number has been changed as well as mail
    Like bowski477 said you would need to contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and have them do an unauthorized access can not recover account escalation.

What this consists of is support will fill out a form asking you questions about the account. and send the form up to the escalations team who will move ALL of your account information over to a new Microsoft account that does not
    have a xbox profile attached to it.
  9. bowski477 Win User

If you feel your account has been accessed you should change your password ASAP if you still can. Then contact official support to open an unauthorized access case. support.xbox.com/contact-us
  10. EJ1220 Win User

Help My account has been hack!

Call your region's customer support, if you're in the USA or Canada call 1-800-469-9269 and tell them you need to file a unauthorized access report. That will get your points back as long as the fraud didn't happen on your console. Make sure you have your
    console ID and serial number ready to give to the Xbox Live agent. Hope this helps!
  11. DarkHunter359 Win User

Help My account has been hack!

thanks to bad there closed :[
Thema:

1. Hello, my account has been hacked needs help! - Similar Threads - Hello account has

2. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  5. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  6. Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?: My son has accidentally logged out of his account and doesn't remember the login and has been wondering if his xbox account is linked to a Microsoft account. Since we forgot the email I'm not sure...
  7. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  8. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  9. Hello please help when im login my account it show "Your Account Has Been Locked" pls...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello please help when im login my account it show "Your Account Has Been Locked" pls...: please help when im login my account it show "Your account has been locked" pls unlock my account we should use dns for login because microsoft site is filter right now in our country...
  10. Hello my account has been hacked i got it back but now its locked i have all the info and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has been hacked i got it back but now its locked i have all the info and...: Request Id: 863fbae6-a790-4371-a28e-39f832ef5200 Correlation Id: 5989f59e-a383-456d-bff1-81d8cbc327ec Timestamp: 2023-01-25T16:02:41Z Message: AADSTS50058: A silent sign-in request was sent but...