Hello my account has been hacked i got it back but now its locked i have all the info and...

Discus and support Hello my account has been hacked i got it back but now its locked i have all the info and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Request Id: 863fbae6-a790-4371-a28e-39f832ef5200 Correlation Id: 5989f59e-a383-456d-bff1-81d8cbc327ec Timestamp: 2023-01-25T16:02:41Z Message:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GRUMPY GAMER 75, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Hello my account has been hacked i got it back but now its locked i have all the info and...

Request Id: 863fbae6-a790-4371-a28e-39f832ef5200

Correlation Id: 5989f59e-a383-456d-bff1-81d8cbc327ec

Timestamp: 2023-01-25T16:02:41Z

Message: AADSTS50058: A silent sign-in request was sent but no user is signed in. The cookies used to represent the user's session were not sent in the request to Azure AD. This can happen if the user is using Internet Explorer or Edge, and the web app sending the silent sign-in request is in different IE security zone than the Azure AD endpoint (login.microsoftonline.com).

Flag sign-in errors for review: Disable flagging

If you plan on getting help for this problem, enable flagging and try to reproduce the error within 20 minutes. Flagged events make diagnostics available and are raised to admin attention.

:)

GRUMPY GAMER 75, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello my account has been hacked i got it back but now its locked i have all the info and ao forth that i had changed once i recovered it but i get a link stating its locked

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello, I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Mushenn _ Win User

My locked acc

Hello, so along time ago my actual account was hacked and the details has been changed i think the reason that it has been locked by it
  4. SIIK FREED2 Win User

How do i unsuspend my account and go back to paying my membership whenever i like?

some guy hacked my account, and got my info and called Microsoft to have them suspend it or Lock it can i get it unlocked
  5. Eric J2 Win User

How long does it take for Mircosoft to respond back

So basically, I got hacked recently and I finally got to changed the password so I could login but when I tried the account has been locked, I appealed to reactivate my account to get it back. It has been almost a month now if not a month. I was just wondering how long does this take?
    Hi,

I would recommend reaching out to them again for further support.
  6. GruffHorizon879 Win User

Somebody has changed my LIVE accounts email and password.

Yeah i know, but i thought that if i could get the account back to my control i wouldn't have to cancel it. Can you say that if i give the support a call and explain the thing and give them all the info i got, could i get the account back into my control?
    The guy hasn't been using this account at all, he just changed the email dunno why. No one ever has threatened to hack my account or anything.
Thema:

Hello my account has been hacked i got it back but now its locked i have all the info and...

1. Hello my account has been hacked i got it back but now its locked i have all the info and... - Similar Threads - Hello account has

2. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  5. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  6. Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?: My son has accidentally logged out of his account and doesn't remember the login and has been wondering if his xbox account is linked to a Microsoft account. Since we forgot the email I'm not sure...
  7. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  8. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  9. Hello please help when im login my account it show "Your Account Has Been Locked" pls...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello please help when im login my account it show "Your Account Has Been Locked" pls...: please help when im login my account it show "Your account has been locked" pls unlock my account we should use dns for login because microsoft site is filter right now in our country...
  10. Hello, my account has been hacked needs help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, my account has been hacked needs help!: Hello, my account [Mod Removed] has been hacked needs help! 920a9b2d-02d6-43df-a031-32d650f790d7