hello microsoft support

Discus and support hello microsoft support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want to cancel my pre order Wolfenstein® II: The New Colossus™ Digital Deluxe Edition and; Call of Duty®: WWII - Digital Deluxe>>>>>>>> because my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maxAirplane6702, Sep 6, 2017.

1. hello microsoft support

i want to cancel my pre order Wolfenstein® II: The New Colossus™ Digital Deluxe Edition and; Call of Duty®: WWII - Digital Deluxe>>>>>>>> because my little brother bought it by mistake; hope your help

:)

maxAirplane6702, Sep 6, 2017
  2. Itsmekevma
    Itsmekevma Guest
    hello xbox support

i have a problem my parents dont remenber the code for play games and i need help for quite this. pls help me

Itsmekevma, Sep 6, 2017
  3. Hello xbox support

Hello, Xbox Support this Xbox one user I own Xbox One. I want to send this message to let you know that on Nov 20th 2017 I was playing Call of duty WW2 and this other fellow xbox one user sent me a message talkn trash to me of course I sent him a message
    back I was being nice on the message and how he was being rude to me. All of a sudden he got all sensitive about it and his other friends both reported me for harassing and communication which I did not commit. They are both falsely reported for all these
    things that I didn't do. I was just having my day and play a video game on xbox. I am still suspended for communication since Nov 20th 2017. If (you) Xbox Support could overturn this falsely mistake that I did not do. It would be appreciate it. Thank you.

King1nDisguise, Sep 6, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

hello microsoft support

You will need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Sep 6, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

hello microsoft support

You will need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hello Xbox Support

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

You can request a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds.

Also, if ever the refund will be approved, the money will be refunded on the same payment method that was used in buying the game.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Hello xbox support

8. onyxishere Win User

hello xbox support

Sorry to hear it. What your parents will need to do is give phone support a call. Support can walk them through the reset procedure for the pass code. Click the link below to get the number for your country.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. Smwutches Win User

Hello!? Hello!? Microsoft are you there?

I've posted in other threads of yours, but you're not getting a response because you're posting in the wrong forum. You need to post in the Sales and Promotions forum in order to get help with your codes.
Thema:

hello microsoft support

1. hello microsoft support - Similar Threads - hello microsoft support

2. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  3. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  4. Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?: My son has accidentally logged out of his account and doesn't remember the login and has been wondering if his xbox account is linked to a Microsoft account. Since we forgot the email I'm not sure...
  5. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  6. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...
  7. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  8. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...
  9. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...
  10. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc