Hello Microsoft read this please

Discus and support Hello Microsoft read this please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Excuse me I had a second hand 360 slim which was banned I have all the console details if you need them but please unban my console its second hand and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by marcusseal, Jul 6, 2020.

1. marcusseal
    marcusseal Guest

Excuse me I had a second hand 360 slim which was banned I have all the console details if you need them but please unban my console its second hand and I got it yesterday I've barely touched it and have done nothing which would get me banned

:)

marcusseal, Jul 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

this may answer some of your questions

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howTo#sub-topic0-3

an I still be banned if I purchased an Xbox console second-hand?

Yes. The warranty on a second-hand Xbox console is void, and the purchaser assumes the risk for any previous modifications or unauthorized activity. Even if the console’s ownership has changed, the console may still be subject to a
    ban. If you purchase a console that has been previously banned you will not be able to connect to Xbox Live, and the ban will not be lifted as a result of the change in ownership. We recommend customers who believe they have not committed actions on the service
    to warrant a ban to contact previous owners or users of the console.

If you have purchased or intend to purchase a second-hand Xbox 360, you can check its current ban status by entering its serial number into the

Console Check Tool
    . Please note that the current absence of a ban does not preclude the possibility of future enforcement action.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately there is no way to have a console unbanned. You would have to try returning it or exchanging it where you purchased it.
  4. SilentStryk09 Win User

microsoft please read

you're barking up the wrong tree. Microsoft won't contact you over XBL. If you want to contact somebody at microsoft, you'll have to email them. Check the "Contact Us" page. Chances are, you're not even going to get a reply, however.
  5. voteDC Win User

microsoft please read

[quote user="a mlg canadian"]

i have to tell you my idea private

[/quote]Before you tell Microsoft about your brilliant idea, you should make sure you have all the correct patents filed.
  6. SloppyJalapeno Win User

microsoft please read

Is he afraid we might steal his brilliant idea?
Thema:

1. Hello Microsoft read this please - Similar Threads - Hello Microsoft read

2. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  3. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  4. Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?: My son has accidentally logged out of his account and doesn't remember the login and has been wondering if his xbox account is linked to a Microsoft account. Since we forgot the email I'm not sure...
  5. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  6. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...
  7. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  8. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...
  9. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...
  10. Hello?? Anyone from either Microsoft or XBO ever read these?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello?? Anyone from either Microsoft or XBO ever read these?: I have many minor issues with Microsoft Jigsaw. The timer stops and the pieces freeze, then the timer starts again but jumps ahead several seconds, and my piece jumps. Even when the timer is not...