hello Microsoft I have been trying to connect my account to my Nintendo but it keeps taking...

Discus and support hello Microsoft I have been trying to connect my account to my Nintendo but it keeps taking... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can you please help I've been trying for hours please ***Move from Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Android*** 470b95e5-2680-4094-81df-35d21c9289b3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thatoneperson_090, Dec 11, 2022.

1. hello Microsoft I have been trying to connect my account to my Nintendo but it keeps taking...

Can you please help I've been trying for hours please

***Move from Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Android***

:)

Thatoneperson_090, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

hello Microsoft I have been trying to connect my account to my Nintendo but it keeps taking me to the Xbox thing wht do I do?

Hi Thatoneperson_090,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will be glad to assist you with this. As per description, you are experiencing issues in connecting your account Nintendo which prompted you to some error. Let us check on this together and sort it out to help your concern.

To assist you better, we would like to ask some questions about it.

1. Do you have link account on Nintendo?
    2. Did you make sure that you connect the right account when you link to it?
    3. Do you mind sending a screenshot of the error message?
    To connect to your Nintendo Account here is the basic thing to remember or do.

• Verify that you are linking the Nintendo Network ID to your system correctly.
    • Verify that you are entering your Nintendo Network ID correctly.
    • Verify that you are entering your Nintendo Network ID password correctly.
    • If an error message appears, kindly send to us a screenshot so we could sort it out.
    For more information and guide on how to link Nintendo Switch please refer to this link. Linking to a Nintendo Account | Nintendo Switch Support | Nintendo.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know to provide you other resolution to the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

hello Microsoft I have been trying to connect my account to my Nintendo but it keeps taking me to the Xbox thing wht do I do?

Hi Thatoneperson_090,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Kathy A. Win User

I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox screen, asking me to sign in. I don't have Xbox. I have ps4

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble connecting your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch. It sounds like you may have accidentally clicked on the Xbox sign-in page instead of the Nintendo Switch sign-in page.

To connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch, please follow these steps:

1. On your Nintendo Switch, go to System Settings > Users > Add User.

2. Create a new user account and select "Sign in using a Microsoft account."

3. Follow the prompts to sign in to your Microsoft account and link it to your Nintendo Switch.

If you continue to have trouble, please let me know and I'll do my best to assist you further.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. ToraxOutlaw Win User

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

Hello there.

I'm happy to help with this, after a quick google search I found the solution that may help you from Nintendo's own forum.

Nintendo's Support Forum

The solution the user themselves have noted as appearing to work was as quoted:

"What I did was change my Microsoft account password then sign in with it, and then put in the Minecraft code onto a computer not a phone. I have been struggling
    with this issue for so long but when I did this it almost immediately worked! I hope this helps!"

Try this method, if that doesn't work, try posting the same question on Nintendo's Support forums.
  6. Stinky Monkey Win User

Why can’t I link my Xbox account to my epic account?

Hello!

as far as I know the Xbox is connected to the account on my console. I’m trying to login on my phone through the fortnite website, with my Xbox/microsoft account and it keeps saying error.
Thema:

hello Microsoft I have been trying to connect my account to my Nintendo but it keeps taking...

1. hello Microsoft I have been trying to connect my account to my Nintendo but it keeps taking... - Similar Threads - hello Microsoft been

2. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  3. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  4. Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?: My son has accidentally logged out of his account and doesn't remember the login and has been wondering if his xbox account is linked to a Microsoft account. Since we forgot the email I'm not sure...
  5. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  6. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...
  7. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  8. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...
  9. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...
  10. Hello, I am writing to you again. You said Microsoft employees will get codes, it's been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am writing to you again. You said Microsoft employees will get codes, it's been...: Hello, I am writing to you again. You said Microsoft employees will get codes, it's been 20-21 days, but won't it be possible to get Robux for Microsoft Rewards? Please come back the my answer....