Hello Microsoft! I have an odd situation, Please help! :0

Discus and support Hello Microsoft! I have an odd situation, Please help! :0 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, My name is Noa and I use your services at home but particularly for gaming. I know what you're thinking but theirs not much I can do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Noa C, Apr 21, 2023.

1. Noa C
    Noa C Guest

Hello Microsoft,

My name is Noa and I use your services at home but particularly for gaming. I know what you're thinking but theirs not much I can do on the Xbox site.

when I try to sign in on games like Minecraft and Sea Of Thieves Microsoft(Xbox) wants me to verify my identity with an email whom I believe to be someone who has tampered with my account. The email is "J*****@qq.com". I do not know this email; It is not mine. I was breached and my information was stolen. I got in my account(Microsoft) through my number and since then have changed passwords, turned on two factor authentication and gave more back up info. Games like Minecraft have to be launched through my account which then forces me to send J*****@qq.com a code.

Please help someone.

sincerely,

:)

Noa C, Apr 21, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Noa, by your description your account was hacked, you can try to recover your account using the form below, however if 2FA was activated on the account Microsoft will not be able to recover it.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. QbCannon Win User

Odd situation, please help!

Hard-wiring is not an option at this point =/ I'm sorry. But when I switched her wireless adapter with mine it worked for the night, however, the next morning it reverted back and would continue to boot us.

I am completely baffled, I hope this helped some... Thanks!
  4. GMAN990 Win User

Hi,

When you both run a NAT status what does it say? Which router are you using and what firmware is it running?
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there Wicked! This is an odd one indeed. You mention that hard-wiring is not possible. Would you be able to try that out just for testing purposes? I'd be curious to know if this same behavior happens if both of you are connected via ethernet cable,
    preferably to the modem directly. This can also help us narrow down the issue's cause.

Another thing to check on is to ensure that UPnP is enabled on your router, unless you are doing port forwarding, in which case UPnP should be disabled. Let me know what you have going in that respect. Thanks!
  6. I AM SWAQ Win User

an odd situation

you could tape a peice of paper over the top then cot a hole ti it then flip it upside down so the air vent islike this / then take a giant dump on it and then throw it at ur cat and just get an older virsion of the xbox (not recomended )

or u could just unplug iti do that anyway cause it gets warm and isnt good for the life of the power suply
Thema:

1. Hello Microsoft! I have an odd situation, Please help! :0 - Similar Threads - Hello Microsoft odd

2. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  3. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  4. Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?: My son has accidentally logged out of his account and doesn't remember the login and has been wondering if his xbox account is linked to a Microsoft account. Since we forgot the email I'm not sure...
  5. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  6. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...
  7. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  8. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...
  9. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...
  10. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc