Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it...

Discus and support Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it says signing in to your account for Xbox live, while I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mahan Nazarzadeh, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it...

Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it says signing in to your account for Xbox live, while I am signed in, if possible, fix this problem.

:)

Mahan Nazarzadeh, Aug 14, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it says signing in to your account for Xbox live, while I am signed in, if possible, fix this problem.

Hi, Mahan! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Fortnite.

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?

- Is the game getting stuck on the "signing in to your account for Xbox live" screen?

- Have you already tried something to fix this? if you have, could you tell me what you've tried so far?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  3. mrdsnr1989 Win User

Problems appear when I entered my account

I have been scanning and the same problem still exists

I can not Hdilfah the On Xbox Live
  4. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Hi Mr,

Sorry to hear your running into that error code. Let's see if we can get this fixed.

More than likely, that error code is pointing us towards a billing issue, which can only be resolved by our

Phone Support
    team. I would suggest giving them a call.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.
  5. mrdsnr1989 Win User

When you want to solve this problem for me now three-day wait
  6. mrdsnr1989 Win User

Yes, the survey was not the same problem still exists

I can not Hdilfah the On Xbox Live
Thema:

Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it...

1. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it... - Similar Threads - Hello Microsoft problem

2. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  3. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  4. Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?: My son has accidentally logged out of his account and doesn't remember the login and has been wondering if his xbox account is linked to a Microsoft account. Since we forgot the email I'm not sure...
  5. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  6. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...
  7. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc
  8. Hello! I have a problem. My Microsoft account automaticaly created a family group.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! I have a problem. My Microsoft account automaticaly created a family group.: I'm the organisator of the group but i cant leave it. I i go to family setiings, it just refreshes the same page. I dont ave thw 3 options dots on my profile and i cant do nothing. Please help...
  9. Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...: Dear Microsoft, I hope for your best help as possible you able to and to answer what and why is it happening and what Do I do since I tried resetting the Xbox and doing everything and I am...
  10. Hello Microsoft..... do something to solve this problem with connecting !!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Microsoft..... do something to solve this problem with connecting !!!!!: Hello Microsoft .... Do something to solve the problem with connecting to the bingo-server ! 682c762e-aa63-4d7b-950d-3f37112ef655