Hello just purchased Modern Warfare but says Data Pack is currently unavailable.

Discus and support Hello just purchased Modern Warfare but says Data Pack is currently unavailable. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; May I be updated when it is available again? Or should request a refund? Thank you. 69833cad-469e-4145-aff1-29a4af329cf6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DylanCalinog, Apr 7, 2021.

1. DylanCalinog
    DylanCalinog Guest

Hello just purchased Modern Warfare but says Data Pack is currently unavailable.

May I be updated when it is available again? Or should request a refund?

Thank you.

:)

DylanCalinog, Apr 7, 2021
  2. AlexiaBrown1 Win User

I'm going to guess they finally took it out of the store since there are so many issues with that data pack. It has completely prevented people from playing and told them to purchase the game again when it is in the disc drive. It's happening to me actually. I contacted activision, and they told me it was an xbox issue, when it very clearly isn't. I contacted xbox, and they confirmed that it is indeed an Activision issue with the bad update.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game more than once, same for data packs, cleared my Mac address, hard started/cycled my xbox, and even reset my xbox. Nothing works. I'm still told to purchase the game. This started after I received the error code dev 6034 in the game yesterday.
  3. DyCal Win User

Same problem. Please help.
  4. Michael.Kelly.68 Win User

Missing Data Pack 1

Modern Warfare will not let me play. It says I need "Data Pack 1". The in game store always says it's unavailable and I cannot find it anywhere when I manually search for it. Does anyone know a solution? I have already done a hard restart and reset
    my Xbox One and I've already uninstalled and redownloaded all content at least twice.
    Try downloading it from here

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/c...ck-1/9ndx6wb90rc4?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Sign in with your Xbox account and it should "push" it to your Xbox.

I just did it and it worked.
  5. thurmanthurmandavis Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare problems

Thanks but what do i look for modern warfare and then i will see just that data pack ?
  6. AderianFair Win User

Modern Warfare Game Packs

I don't want to troubleshoot anything anymore. I want a full refund!!!!!! That's the only help you can provide me with. Everything required to play CoD: Modern Warfare is already downloaded on my Xbox and it's still telling me I need to purchase the data pack(which is still unavailable in the Microsoft store). REFUND!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. Hello just purchased Modern Warfare but says Data Pack is currently unavailable. - Similar Threads - Hello purchased Modern

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  6. Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using visa Card, and when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using visa Card, and when I...: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using Master Card, and when I clicked 'buy' I got the...
  7. Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...: Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in example openingbarred doors, I need the...
  8. Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And...: Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And another question can i get benefit of vault edition on main account? cb4aabf3-b34c-421d-8215-facc28c3bb0f
  9. Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has...: Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has been successfull but it cant be create . How i fix that ? 112125a7-b289-4ac1-a86b-4b13ee060d6c
  10. hello i have an problem with 1 of the purchased product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i have an problem with 1 of the purchased product: Purchased Product is an game Sea of Thieves it was purchased in 20 of june 2020 and science 2021 or even earlier (dont remember corectly sry) game refuses to lauch i bought it in steam,when i try...