Hello. I’ve accidentally moved my Forza Horizon 5 reserved space.

Discus and support Hello. I’ve accidentally moved my Forza Horizon 5 reserved space. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello. I’ve accidentally moved my Forza Horizon 5 reserved space to my external hard drive, and I don’t know how to move it back. I can’t play my Forza... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kyle_Harris1203, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Hello. I’ve accidentally moved my Forza Horizon 5 reserved space.

Hello. I’ve accidentally moved my Forza Horizon 5 reserved space to my external hard drive, and I don’t know how to move it back. I can’t play my Forza save and it’s very frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Kyle_Harris1203
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kyle_Harris1203, Jan 13, 2023
  2. BDott Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Can’t Reach Account

Hello Cristopher, I am on PC and I’ve bought Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft Store. I am not having this problem with other games, but Forza is the only game that I’ve purchased through Microsoft so I can’t really test it on any other games. Thanks.
  3. Kingkong072005 Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

i still have all my progress in forza horizon 4 after trying this i checked if it was saved before by going on my games and apps then i pressed more options on forza horizon 4 and selected Manage game and add-ons and scrolled down to the Saved data tab
    and it says there is 10 MB of reserved space for forza horizon 4.not sure if this is the correctway to chech or if that tells me it is saved but it worled for me. hope this helps.
  4. Davinci20010 Win User

XBOX Series X Hard Crashes While Playing NBA 2K22

Hello will the 007 Bond Pack from Forza Horizon 4 be playable or transfer over to Forza Horizon 5?
  5. Andrew Gutierrez1 Win User

Why is my snow runner keep crashing

I’m experiencing crashing with Snowrunner, Forza Horizon 5 and High on life. I’ve only gotten to play roughly 10 minutes then it crashes oftentimes completely shutting down my console. It’s gotten frustrating.
  6. jfranssen1002 franss Win User

Logitech g920 not working properly with F1 2022

Same problem here. I’ve tried different steeringwheels and the all do the same. Games get stuck. Forza horizon 5 and also f1 2021 / 2022
Thema:

Hello. I’ve accidentally moved my Forza Horizon 5 reserved space.

1. Hello. I’ve accidentally moved my Forza Horizon 5 reserved space. - Similar Threads - Hello I’ve accidentally

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  7. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  8. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  9. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  10. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777