hello its a way to change my family non exist email adress plz reply

Discus and support hello its a way to change my family non exist email adress plz reply in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello its a way to change my family non exist email adress plz reply 619eef58-b558-4f31-b149-e194046b72db Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rassexm, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Rassexm
    Rassexm Guest

:)

Rassexm, Jan 16, 2017
  2. PtitKevQc
    PtitKevQc Guest
    adresse email

hi i wand change my adress email i dont see in the website any here can help me plz ?

PtitKevQc, Jan 16, 2017
  3. Parky XV2
    Parky XV2 Guest
    Cannot accept terms and conditions because of not knowing parent password but its a hacker who put it on

that information doesn't help, because the parent email adress wasn't a microsoft account for me, it was blueyonder, which has now been bought by virgin media, and none of those email adresses exist anymore. So I have physically no way of getting onto xbox
    live if I don't know the password for an account that's over 10 years old and doesn't exist anymore?

Parky XV2, Jan 16, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Rassexm.

There isn't a way to change the parent account. If you set up a parent account with a nonexistent e-mail you should be able to sign into Xbox Live with that account though.

Mister Maka, Jan 17, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Rassexm.

There isn't a way to change the parent account. If you set up a parent account with a nonexistent e-mail you should be able to sign into Xbox Live with that account though.
  6. NantisS Win User

I cant sign in my account in Forza 4

I have already remembered exact email which is connected with my microsoft account. I am writing now from it..

The problem is that i simply can't sign in because i can't verify or change that non-existent email adress to right one. Read one more time what i've written before. If i try to click button to change email adress i want sign in with it just closes the window and says that "i can not change the email without signing in". I know exact accout i want to sign in the problem is that it's just stuck on that verify window and does not let me change adress.
  7. Araz23 Win User

My minecraft migrated Acc got hijacked

hey ive not been active in a couple days but i try it but i think who have my acc change the email adress name and i dont know the email that change to and it said the email adress does not exist pls help thank you
  8. bennyFourTwenny Win User

Help us protect your computer????

I also tried to change my informations at that page. (its a blue and white page, I never saw this before...)

and when I try to update m adress, it says that my adress is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, but when I click back,

it still sends it to the non existent adress... this is a pain, is there a number where I can just SIMPLY call and have someone attend to my problem... this is totally not legit, microsoft...
  9. Neo Xodust Win User

We don't recognize the computer you're using To access this content, please sign in on a computer that's connected to your account. We‘re sorry, but we want to make sure that nobody else is getting into your account.

im having the same problem but for some reason its sending a code to an email address theat doesent exist..why not send it to my actual email adress
Thema:

1. hello its a way to change my family non exist email adress plz reply - Similar Threads - hello change family

2. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  3. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  4. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  5. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  6. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  7. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  8. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  9. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  10. Hello, I want to change my Xbox account from warzone to another xbox account, my COD points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I want to change my Xbox account from warzone to another xbox account, my COD points...: Change account COD Warzone d0361ad9-a9f3-48b1-a3b4-661be0762ffd