Hello is anyone else have issues with Chasm The Rift on the Series ?

Discus and support Hello is anyone else have issues with Chasm The Rift on the Series ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everytime i want to play the game it says it needs an update ,but can't get it right now and a error code 0x8b050033 is been like this all day... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DamianHuelmo, Jun 4, 2023.

1. DamianHuelmo
    DamianHuelmo Guest

Hello Everytime i want to play the game it says it needs an update ,but can't get it right now and a error code 0x8b050033 is been like this all day and unable 2 play it is that has something to do with the server? Thank you

:)

DamianHuelmo, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your game problem.

If I may ask, is this the only game having an issue on your console? Have you already tried reinstalling the game? If not, please try to reinstall it to see if that helps.

If it does not help, try doing a reset on the console.

Let's refresh the console's system cache.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.
  3. DamianHuelmo Win User

Yes is the only game that i have issues

I got the game a few days ago was able to play with no issues at all but today is been absurd keep saying it needs an update ,but can't do it right now and try later
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Alright! Please try doing the steps later and see how it goes.
  5. N3WM4N21 Win User

If anyone requires help.

i need the 200K for chasm 10 if anyone wants to help send me a request
  6. TristenWolf Win User

Xbox series x vr?

I actually just purchased a Rift so i am excited to see how VR plays out. I owned a PSVR for a while but I was told Rift is better. We need Rift support on Series X
Thema:

1. Hello is anyone else have issues with Chasm The Rift on the Series ? - Similar Threads - Hello anyone else

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  7. Hello, can anyone help me with this issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, can anyone help me with this issue?: I got banned on roblox a couple years back for a reason of which i still dont understand, either way because its linked to the xbox account i own, i was going to make a new one under my main email...
  8. Hello was wondering if anyone knew how to fix an error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello was wondering if anyone knew how to fix an error code: I get this error code saying 80151912 when trying to play left for dead 2 on Xbox one s it never happened till randomly today I’ve tried restarting max Xbox and everything and my Wi-Fi is...
  9. Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...: Does anyone know how to copy and paste on Xbox during a game? Please tell me how to. ca72d928-d198-4314-9c03-7f0e22917f77
  10. Hello can anyone tell me if you can use a Powered USB Hub (with its own Power Supply) on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello can anyone tell me if you can use a Powered USB Hub (with its own Power Supply) on...: Can I use a powered USB Hub with its own power supply on the front USB port of my Xbox Series X? I also plan to connect a second External Hard Drive to the port extender (the Two Rear USB ports...