Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...

Discus and support Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned since the day it came out on xbox in November 2014. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by P1TV1P3R, Apr 23, 2023.

1. P1TV1P3R
    P1TV1P3R Guest

Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...

Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned since the day it came out on xbox in November 2014. I am trying to play it on my PC and it won't start but instead says "When you got a refund on Halo: The Master Chief Collection it was removed from your device." I have never gotten a refund for this game or any game. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall but when I look for it in the xbox app or Microsoft store there is no Install button but rather a button to purchase it again or join Game Pass and play it. I am on Windows 11 Pro and I have the latest Windows updates. Please can anyone help

:)

P1TV1P3R, Apr 23, 2023
  2. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

3. XBF - Tali Win User

Halo MCC and DLCs?

Hello chrisgerrad1,

Thank you for confirming. Halo: Combat Evolved does require Halo: The Master Chief Collection in order to play. Combat Evolved acts as an add-on of sorts for the Master Chief Collection. You will need the full purchase of the Master Chief Collection in order to own all the titles within the package.

I hope this helps!

-Tali
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBox1 playing discs, not online

Halo Reach is not on the Master Chief Collection disc, only the Halo CE, 2, 3 & 4 are. If you want to play Halo reach, then you can purchase the dlc for the Master Chief Collection or download the Backward Compatible version.
  6. IRB Win User

xbox1 and microsoft odst game

Halo ODST for the Xbox One is an Add-On for the Master Chief Collection. you must own that in order to play it.

When you fire up the Master Chief Collection, you should be able to start a campaign (under Halo 3) for ODST.
Thema:

1. Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned... - Similar Threads - Hello I'm trying

2. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  3. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  4. Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...: Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in example openingbarred doors, I need the...
  5. Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java: Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to play minecraft java, it appears the loading screen but it does not load, and I waited like a hour and still. If someone could help me I would appreciate!...
  6. Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...: Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox Tge xbox logo Thank you very much for every reply thank you 2a2aca95-6260-437b-8945-1cf674408120
  7. Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each...: Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each time this happens. Its a xbox fault that needs addressing. What do I do I have a xbox x....
  8. Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .: More specifically in the deals category there is a deal for you game but when I try purchasing it it gives me an error code and tells me to try again. Also yes I have checked everything for an...
  9. Hello, I'm trying to register dev mode to use on my Xbox but I keep getting the "invalid...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I'm trying to register dev mode to use on my Xbox but I keep getting the "invalid...: Hello, I'm trying to register dev mode to use on my Xbox but I keep getting the "invalid country/region" error. I tried different connections, browsers and whatnot. The problem is still there. I...
  10. Hello, I'm messaging you because I need to know; Is there any way that I can import a skin...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm messaging you because I need to know; Is there any way that I can import a skin...: I know that this is a lot to ask, but I really need to know because I would really like to use said skin(s) instead of having to use the skins that are already there and/or spend any money on any...