Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

Discus and support Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rafael Chionakis, Apr 11, 2023.

1. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ?

:)

Rafael Chionakis, Apr 11, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk” and I’m wondering if can use it on msfs 2020 and windows 11.

3. NextMemory Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Update

I’m looking forward to a new flight simulator, but my father is over the moon excited. Pretty much all he plays are flight simulators, and he absolutely cannot wait for this to come out.
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Battlefield 3 Stinger launcher

That's a dumb example. HAWKS is a flight simulator, Battlefield is an arcade shooter.
  5. Andreas_212 Win User

It's not just Call of Duty players... rant.

I havent played a flight sim in ages. I'd have to buy a flight stick if i wanted to get into one though.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Does the phantom hawk work on xbox

Thema:

Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

1. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”... - Similar Threads - Hello I’m looking

2. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is...: Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is not a working email address dcf68d00-ac6b-4460-9a06-5a1dcf7bb3e9
  5. Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...: Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing, he accidentaly removed my ferrari 599x evolution. Could be possible to return that car to me? My...
  6. Hello, I’m hoping somebody can help me please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I’m hoping somebody can help me please.: My fifa 23 online multiplayer stopped working yesterday. Other games online still works and I can still use party chat with friends. I own the game on disc, Xbox one and I don’t have gold or game...
  7. Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift...: Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift card so I can get skins and battle pass. I need help pls a68563fe-7a0d-4a8d-b48c-0f5d2d8f0dc4
  8. Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed...: Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed to connect to server (the next part is in red) You are not logged into your Minecraft account! If you...
  9. Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!: Hello everyone, and as stated above i have questions on getting back into the program. I ended up with a enforcement action on my account in May of 2018. I just learned of this tonight when I...
  10. Hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£To Microsoft I would like to know for what is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£To Microsoft I would like to know for what is ...: hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£ for some subscriptions for Microsoft! How can I found out for what! I’m paying? Regards Jelena Semjonova 1b41df44-98c5-49ab-9426-d3f349906976