Hello I'm liz I have a question about my kids Xbox one please

Discus and support Hello I'm liz I have a question about my kids Xbox one please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've turned Xbox one on and all I'm getting is nothing do u know why 4d992e91-9944-4070-b02c-08e5f02974cc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Clifika Ika, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Clifika Ika
    Clifika Ika Guest

So I've turned Xbox one on and all I'm getting is nothing do u know why

:)

Clifika Ika, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To clarify, are you seeing just a black screen or a "no signal" screen?

The steps will depend on the exact issue that you're experiencing.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Is there a reason the Xbox store doesn't seem to know what "couch co-op" means?

Hello Liz how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I understand your frustration and not finding games in the configuration you need.

But unfortunately it's becoming harder and harder to find local co-op play.
  4. DestinyGuardian Win User

Game Pass PC/children xbox accounts

Hello,

I don't think my original post is so unclear of what I am asking right?

I know how PCs work. My kids will never play or log in to my PC. It's not about that.

Again the question in short.... (please read my original question carefully)

When I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and use it on PC can I play whith my kids on their Xbox? Please note that I will have set my Xbox Game Pass account to "home console" Kid 1 and 2 have their own accounts next to mine.

I want to buy only on one account the Xbox game pass ultimate, my acount that I will use on PC. This account will also the home account on the xbox series x even though I will not play on that. I its pure to share the pass with account kid 1 and 2.

Again I don't want to be rude but read my original post for more details. The first answer made more confusion and the second not even related to what I was asking in the first place

Thx
  5. Rostom L Win User

Please help with purchase of credit through Caesars Slots

6. Francia J. Win User

Hello, I have a question

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This means that you may need to manage your account settings. Please sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and then make sure that these settings are set to "allow" or "everyone"

You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites
Thema:

1. Hello I'm liz I have a question about my kids Xbox one please - Similar Threads - Hello I'm liz

2. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  3. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  4. Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...: Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in example openingbarred doors, I need the...
  5. Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java: Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to play minecraft java, it appears the loading screen but it does not load, and I waited like a hour and still. If someone could help me I would appreciate!...
  6. Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...: Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox Tge xbox logo Thank you very much for every reply thank you 2a2aca95-6260-437b-8945-1cf674408120
  7. Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each...: Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each time this happens. Its a xbox fault that needs addressing. What do I do I have a xbox x....
  8. Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .: More specifically in the deals category there is a deal for you game but when I try purchasing it it gives me an error code and tells me to try again. Also yes I have checked everything for an...
  9. Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...: Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned since the day it came out on xbox in November 2014. I am trying to play it on my PC and it won't start but...
  10. Hello, I'm trying to register dev mode to use on my Xbox but I keep getting the "invalid...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I'm trying to register dev mode to use on my Xbox but I keep getting the "invalid...: Hello, I'm trying to register dev mode to use on my Xbox but I keep getting the "invalid country/region" error. I tried different connections, browsers and whatnot. The problem is still there. I...