Hello, I’m hoping somebody can help me please.

Discus and support Hello, I’m hoping somebody can help me please. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My fifa 23 online multiplayer stopped working yesterday. Other games online still works and I can still use party chat with friends. I own the game on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aaa_251, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Aaa_251
    Aaa_251 Guest

My fifa 23 online multiplayer stopped working yesterday. Other games online still works and I can still use party chat with friends. I own the game on disc, Xbox one and I don’t have gold or game pass at the movement. Has fifa 23 switched to be no longer free to play or is it just my Xbox? Thank you

:)

Aaa_251, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but FIFA 23 is not a free-to-play game which means that it is required to have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription to play the game online multiplayer.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Can somebody please help me?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

He can still try to claim it, if it didn't work try for him to use a different device and redeem the 25-character codes by signing his account on redeem.microsoft.com

However, if it still doesn't work, you can request a refund by signing the account where the Fortnite dollar pack was purchased on the refund webform and follow the instructions here on this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

After submitting the request, your refund will be accommodated within 72 hours.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  4. Mazter Legend Win User

Can somebody please help me !

I agree just block them and change your profile details and report it to a Enforcement Team Member
  5. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Can somebody please help me !

Hi there, resetting your home network should reassign new IP addresses to your online devices. Power your xbox 360 off then your modem / router, leave for a few minutes then power your router / modem on first once it's all connected power on your xbox 360.

The said person who is sending you these message will most likely have a program on his computer which enables them to find your IP address when you connect to them. Don't send him any more messages. Block communications and change your Windows Live ID and
    password. If you are still unsure whether or not your profile is secure then you can PM one of the xbox LIVE enforcement team, just click on the little envelope under one of their posts in

the Suspension Forums
  6. Daft Badger Win User

can somebody please help me

You're not allowed to ask for codes/trials on the forums.
Thema:

1. Hello, I’m hoping somebody can help me please. - Similar Threads - Hello I’m hoping

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is...: Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is not a working email address dcf68d00-ac6b-4460-9a06-5a1dcf7bb3e9
  5. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...: Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea
  6. Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...: Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing, he accidentaly removed my ferrari 599x evolution. Could be possible to return that car to me? My...
  7. Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift...: Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift card so I can get skins and battle pass. I need help pls a68563fe-7a0d-4a8d-b48c-0f5d2d8f0dc4
  8. Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed...: Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed to connect to server (the next part is in red) You are not logged into your Minecraft account! If you...
  9. Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!: Hello everyone, and as stated above i have questions on getting back into the program. I ended up with a enforcement action on my account in May of 2018. I just learned of this tonight when I...
  10. Hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£To Microsoft I would like to know for what is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£To Microsoft I would like to know for what is ...: hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£ for some subscriptions for Microsoft! How can I found out for what! I’m paying? Regards Jelena Semjonova 1b41df44-98c5-49ab-9426-d3f349906976