Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java

Discus and support Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to play minecraft java, it appears the loading screen but it does not load, and I waited like a hour and still.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Axel Montiel, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Axel Montiel
    Axel Montiel Guest

Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to play minecraft java, it appears the loading screen but it does not load, and I waited like a hour and still. If someone could help me I would appreciate!
    Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java [​IMG]

:)

Axel Montiel, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Syd:) Win User

Minecraft migrating issue

Hello :)

It says I do not own Minecraft Java Edition and wants me to re buy it, it says I can use the demo mode as you stated. I've gone through the trouble shoot and done all of the steps but nothing has changed. (yes Minecraft Java edition) I haven't installed anything new and I'm not having the same issues with any other games. I'm still on windows 10 btw, I've went in and cleared my caches and logged out of all of my accounts linked to Microsoft and Xbox and trouble shooted the Xbox app and the Microsoft store, thank you for the response so fast!
  3. Francia J. Win User

I can only play Demo Minecraft after migrating.

I appreciate it, Sergej and I'm sorry for the trouble.

In this case, it would be best to reach out to Mojang in that way they can your license for the Minecraft Java Edition game.
  4. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Minecraft: I bought java and bedrock but I am unable to install java edition. Why would this be the case?

Hello Angel A,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

Firewalls and antivirus programs can sometimes cause trouble during installation. If you're having trouble installing Minecraft, you may want to allow Minecraft through your firewall or antivirus software and try again.

Please visit https://help.minecraft.net/hc/artic...rograms can,antivirus software and try again. and follow suggested steps there. Hope there will be a fix.

Good Luck
    Regards
  5. ClausReich Win User

can i buy minecraft java edition with game pass discount

Hello Death4483! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

Minecraft Java can only be bought from the Minecraft Launcher, or directly on the Minecraft website (https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft...). The discount is only for Minecraft for Windows, which is a different title (very similar, but it isn't the classic Java edition).
  6. WattyNuela Win User

I have just redeemed a code to buy Minecraft but when I launch the minecraft launcher it says that I don't own minecraft

Hello XKorrupt, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble when trying to play Minecraft on your Windows PC. Let's try to sort this out.

May I know what was the edition your redeemed, Java or Bedrock? And what is the edition you're trying to play on your Windows PC?
Thema:

1. Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java - Similar Threads - Hello I'm having

2. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  3. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  4. Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...: Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in example openingbarred doors, I need the...
  5. Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...: Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox Tge xbox logo Thank you very much for every reply thank you 2a2aca95-6260-437b-8945-1cf674408120
  6. Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each...: Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each time this happens. Its a xbox fault that needs addressing. What do I do I have a xbox x....
  7. Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .: More specifically in the deals category there is a deal for you game but when I try purchasing it it gives me an error code and tells me to try again. Also yes I have checked everything for an...
  8. Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...: Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned since the day it came out on xbox in November 2014. I am trying to play it on my PC and it won't start but...
  9. Hello I'm liz I have a question about my kids Xbox one please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I'm liz I have a question about my kids Xbox one please: So I've turned Xbox one on and all I'm getting is nothing do u know why 4d992e91-9944-4070-b02c-08e5f02974cc
  10. Hello! I have been playing fh5 on the game pass.. and I'm thinking of purchasing the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I have been playing fh5 on the game pass.. and I'm thinking of purchasing the same...: Hi! I got the Xbox ultimate! I've been enjoying fh5 a lot and I've thought of purchasing the game on steam. However, would my progress be saved? And transferred? 77ac1a4d-4f8f-40f8-9dad-64f2f845ea38