Hello, I'm having issues with the Xbox app not downloading games, I've had this issue for...

Discus and support Hello, I'm having issues with the Xbox app not downloading games, I've had this issue for... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox app is stuck at 0% downloading and does no change no matter what I've tried, I've found many forms/questions asked on this Microsoft site and NONE... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jonathan gonzalez2, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Hello, I'm having issues with the Xbox app not downloading games, I've had this issue for...

Xbox app is stuck at 0% downloading and does no change no matter what I've tried, I've found many forms/questions asked on this Microsoft site and NONE of the resolutions provided has helped. I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything imaginable on this computer related to the xbox app itself and nothing has worked.

:)

jonathan gonzalez2, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hello, I'm having issues with the Xbox app not downloading games, I've had this issue for years and I have not found any resolution to this. ANY ONE HELP PLEASE!

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please follow the steps on this link?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Then please restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
  3. G1 GlaciusPrime Win User

Wireless Display app refuses to connect to PC

No, it's not the game streaming that's not working. I've never had an issue streaming with the Xbox app on PC. It's the new Wireless Display app on Xbox One that I'm having the issue with. My PC just will not connect to it.
  4. BenjiB1243 Win User

0x00000000 code when attempting to install Sea of Thieves on Xbox App Windows 10

Odd. Have you tried contacting the developers about the issue?
    No, because I see people have the same issues with other games on the xbox app. I just figured it would be an issue with the app not the game. I've had Sea of Thieves downloaded on the app before, I don't know why it's having such issues now.
  5. Sliver1979 Win User

Xbox Fitness issues

I'm glad they're working on fixing the stamp card issue but there must have been an issue with the latest update. I've never had any issues with the Fitness App crashing until immediately after downloading the update. Now the app is unplayable. Please
    fix!
  6. NBP Asian Win User

Windows 11 Xbox App - Games not downloading

Hi,

I have the xbox game pass, I've logged into the xbox app for PC and into the Microsoft store app with the same account.

I'm attempting to pre download Forza Horizon 5, however whenever I click to download the game, it says 'Preparing 0%' for a few seconds in the install queue and then just disappears? No progress and game not downloaded.

I have tried resetting the Xbox and Windows Store Apps. I've tried runing WSResert.exe - No luck.

Any Ideas?
    It's an issue with the new windows 11 update. I have the same issue.
    Considering this is a major bug it should be fixed by tomorrow at the latest - I'm assuming they are aware of it.
    I have tested the issue on multiple PCs and all which have had the update get the same issue. Only fix I have found is to restore an old version of windows, even then this doesn't work 100% of the time.
Thema:

Hello, I'm having issues with the Xbox app not downloading games, I've had this issue for...

1. Hello, I'm having issues with the Xbox app not downloading games, I've had this issue for... - Similar Threads - Hello I'm having

2. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  3. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  4. Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...: Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in example openingbarred doors, I need the...
  5. Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having trouble with minecraft java: Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to play minecraft java, it appears the loading screen but it does not load, and I waited like a hour and still. If someone could help me I would appreciate!...
  6. Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...: Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox Tge xbox logo Thank you very much for every reply thank you 2a2aca95-6260-437b-8945-1cf674408120
  7. Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each...: Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each time this happens. Its a xbox fault that needs addressing. What do I do I have a xbox x....
  8. Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .: More specifically in the deals category there is a deal for you game but when I try purchasing it it gives me an error code and tells me to try again. Also yes I have checked everything for an...
  9. Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned...: Hello, I'm trying to play Halo Master Chief Collection digital version which I have owned since the day it came out on xbox in November 2014. I am trying to play it on my PC and it won't start but...
  10. Hello I'm liz I have a question about my kids Xbox one please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I'm liz I have a question about my kids Xbox one please: So I've turned Xbox one on and all I'm getting is nothing do u know why 4d992e91-9944-4070-b02c-08e5f02974cc