Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...

Discus and support Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing, he accidentaly removed my ferrari 599x evolution. Could be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lukáš Páll, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...

Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing, he accidentaly removed my ferrari 599x evolution. Could be possible to return that car to me? My nickmame is: macetesss

:)

Lukáš Páll, Jan 30, 2023
  2. iHardcoreAsian Win User

What games will you be playing into 2020 ?

I’m still playing Crash Nitro-Fueled and Forza Horizon 4.
  3. FakerHau0921 Win User

BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

I have checked it, it is not my hardware and driver problem.

This problem will only occur if the xbox app is connected to the Internet.

This problem makes forza horizon 4 no way to play online mode.

If there is really no way to solve it, can I refund the Forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition?
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Forza horizon 4 play anywhere?

Hello, Just thought the
    Xbox Play anywhere
    page would be of some use to you, as there is a list Questions and Answers at the bottom of the page which might help.

I imagine you will be able to play Forza Horizon 4 with your brother in the same manner you did on Forza Horizon 3.
  5. pasza9 Win User

High ping on Xbox PC Forza Horizon 4

Hello Jesse,

I dont know because I only have this Microsoft game. Ah I forgot to say, its only in Forza Horizon 4 but not in other games like steam games etc. I only have this issue with Forza Horizon 4. When I always check my ping in the Xbox App when Forza is closed my ping is good but when I start Forza, its going up as hell.
  6. John P_14 Win User

Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing, he accidentaly removed my ferrari 599x evolution. Could be possible to return that car to me?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm afraid you can get back your in-game car but you might want to try to contact Forza support through this link; https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/requests... and see if they can do anything.
Thema:

Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,...

1. Hello, I’m Forza Horizon 4 player and I have a problem. When my little brother was playing,... - Similar Threads - Hello I’m Forza

2. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is...: Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is not a working email address dcf68d00-ac6b-4460-9a06-5a1dcf7bb3e9
  5. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...: Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea
  6. Hello, I’m hoping somebody can help me please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I’m hoping somebody can help me please.: My fifa 23 online multiplayer stopped working yesterday. Other games online still works and I can still use party chat with friends. I own the game on disc, Xbox one and I don’t have gold or game...
  7. Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift...: Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift card so I can get skins and battle pass. I need help pls a68563fe-7a0d-4a8d-b48c-0f5d2d8f0dc4
  8. Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed...: Hello, I’m trying to join a Minecraft server on my pc, but I get this notification, Failed to connect to server (the next part is in red) You are not logged into your Minecraft account! If you...
  9. Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!: Hello everyone, and as stated above i have questions on getting back into the program. I ended up with a enforcement action on my account in May of 2018. I just learned of this tonight when I...
  10. Hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£To Microsoft I would like to know for what is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£To Microsoft I would like to know for what is ...: hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£ for some subscriptions for Microsoft! How can I found out for what! I’m paying? Regards Jelena Semjonova 1b41df44-98c5-49ab-9426-d3f349906976