Hello I'd like to ask about something

Discus and support Hello I'd like to ask about something in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can you please add team fortress 2 back to the online store as a separate game? I want to downloaded it but I can't. Because the orange box bundle is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GlassTemporary5401, May 21, 2023.

1. Hello I'd like to ask about something

Can you please add team fortress 2 back to the online store as a separate game? I want to downloaded it but I can't. Because the orange box bundle is no longer on the Xbox store, and I mean the store you access from the Xbox itself not the website, when you try to buy/download it it just says not currently available

submitted by /u/GlassTemporary5401
    [link] [comments]

/u/GlassTemporary5401, May 21, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter

there are no Bluetooth Xbox adapters as Xbox is not compatible with Bluetooth. You can plug a wired headset into the controller, or purchase an Xbox specific headset.

The Microsoft wireless headset is compatible with both Bluetooth and Xbox but I believe it requires you to re-sync it when you switch platforms
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

4. TUG 302 Win User

Not for my controllers, for my wireless headset adapter. Because at this moment I'm using 2 headsets. One for watching TV and the other one for gaming. Is there an adapter that could do both! So I don't have to keep switching headsets
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

You could connect your headset to the TV Bluetooth and use it while gaming, it works.

Just output the audio, on the TV Settings to your Bluetooth headset.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

your best bet would be to purchase an audio receiver, that way you have a single point of connection, and you can plug all of your devices into that, switching built in
Thema:

Hello I'd like to ask about something

1. Hello I'd like to ask about something - Similar Threads - Hello I'd ask

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  5. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  6. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  7. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  8. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  9. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  10. Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter: Hello I'm looking for a Bluetooth Xbox adapter. I'm at this point using two headsets, one for gaming and the other one for watching TV. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you...