Hello, I was wondering if you guys could really add diner bro to Xbox one we all would love...

Discus and support Hello, I was wondering if you guys could really add diner bro to Xbox one we all would love... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So please Microsoft as you see how needy I am for this game please consider adding it!!!!! 23a115d3-78d7-45b0-8e91-1e78e2e4a313 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Graci Foster, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Graci Foster
    Graci Foster Guest

Hello, I was wondering if you guys could really add diner bro to Xbox one we all would love...

So please Microsoft as you see how needy I am for this game please consider adding it!!!!!

:)

Graci Foster, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hello, I was wondering if you guys could really add diner bro to Xbox one we all would love to play the game and I have watched YouTubers play it and it seems so fun!!

Unfortunately, that's not how it works. It's entirely up to the developer of the game on whether a game is released for the Xbox Platform. As far as I'm aware, this developer only currently releases games for Steam.

Microsoft can't make this game come to Xbox.
  3. peachyEmuBD Win User

Diner Bros

thank you for the help, also who are you because below your name it says ambassador? just wondering
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Diner Bros

Thank you for the knowledge.

Any chance you know of how i could maybe directly message them
    There's links at the bottom of their
    website
    . However, the twitter account doesn't look like it's been active since July 6th so your best bet might be the

discord
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Diner Bros

Hi peachyEmuBD,

Aside from contacting the developers, it is possible to inform Xbox/Microsoft as well through
    Xbox Ideas
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Diner Bros

Hello, PeachyEmuBD

Thank you for taking your time to contact Forum support!

I believe this may help resolve this question. Here is a link where customers/consumers post ideas they wish to see in the future!

If enough Votes are posted on a single Post/idea, It may be used one day.

Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/

Please let me know if that helps!

Thank you!
Thema:

1. Hello, I was wondering if you guys could really add diner bro to Xbox one we all would love... - Similar Threads - Hello was wondering

2. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  3. Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...: Dont know what to wright here srry 7edebf09-9ac0-4549-a79f-b8e44f2afab2
  4. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  5. Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game: Hello, I was playing Fortnite and I received a suspension and I do not understand why I’ve been trying to figure it out and I just wanted to submit an appeal 7622864d-080d-496c-9347-ba44a8c76581
  6. Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...: Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift card for Xbox pc that was 29.99 ? 204c71b8-0398-49de-9965-3bff7b4f5495
  7. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  8. Hello was wondering if anyone knew how to fix an error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello was wondering if anyone knew how to fix an error code: I get this error code saying 80151912 when trying to play left for dead 2 on Xbox one s it never happened till randomly today I’ve tried restarting max Xbox and everything and my Wi-Fi is...
  9. Hello, just wondering can I download games meant for Xbox series x such as Jedi survivor,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, just wondering can I download games meant for Xbox series x such as Jedi survivor,...: Hello, just wondering can I download games meant for an x/s console such as Jedi survivor onto a regular Xbox one? Thanks 82a1f1f5-6f80-417e-bea4-c5a9d44d928e
  10. Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...: I think the Forza collection lacks the legendary McLaren SLR d4e0de0f-3b6b-4f42-9990-173a0516cfa4