Hello. I was wondering if i could play an assassins creed 3 xbox360 saved game on an...

Discus and support Hello. I was wondering if i could play an assassins creed 3 xbox360 saved game on an... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I was wondering if i could play an assassins creed 3 xbox360 saved game on an assassins creed 3 remastered on xbox one x and, if so, how to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bruno Pinheiro2, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Hello. I was wondering if i could play an assassins creed 3 xbox360 saved game on an...

Hello. I was wondering if i could play an assassins creed 3 xbox360 saved game on an assassins creed 3 remastered on xbox one x and, if so, how to do it. Thanks.

:)

Bruno Pinheiro2, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hello. I was wondering if i could play an assassins creed 3 xbox360 saved game on an assassins creed 3 remastered on xbox one x and, if so, how to do it. Thanks.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but as per checking with the game support, it will not be possible.
  3. noboundz Win User

new game to get

[quote user="SOJA Sadek"]

i was wondering what game i should get. i like mw2 and skyrim and assasins creed. i have no clue if you could help thanks!!

[/quote]

Black Ops 2, Skyrim DLC, and Assassin's Creed 3.
  4. thiennguyen8199 Win User

Assassin's Creed Achievements not credited

hello there

do you bring the save game with you when playing assassin's creed brotherhood or use cloud savings?

if not the achievement could be glitch up and the game's achievement will forever be broken

it happens to me when i bring my game to another friend and play with my recovered gamertag

when i play the game at home trying to get achievements i could not get them at all
  5. Jacek Bogucki Win User

Xbox 360 Servers

especially, since those games save games to emulated Xbox360 and Xbox Live - the only way to continue saved game..
    (unless you lose all saves, like I just did yesterday with Assassin's Creed II, because of 11 year old bugs..) :/
  6. TG xX G1O Win User

Deleted memory help...

Okay so I was playing my assassins creed 3 and I accidentally deleated my save game. Is there a way it's on my hard drive somewhere or restore it
Thema:

Hello. I was wondering if i could play an assassins creed 3 xbox360 saved game on an...

1. Hello. I was wondering if i could play an assassins creed 3 xbox360 saved game on an... - Similar Threads - Hello was wondering

2. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  3. Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...: Dont know what to wright here srry 7edebf09-9ac0-4549-a79f-b8e44f2afab2
  4. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  5. Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game: Hello, I was playing Fortnite and I received a suspension and I do not understand why I’ve been trying to figure it out and I just wanted to submit an appeal 7622864d-080d-496c-9347-ba44a8c76581
  6. Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...: Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift card for Xbox pc that was 29.99 ? 204c71b8-0398-49de-9965-3bff7b4f5495
  7. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  8. Hello was wondering if anyone knew how to fix an error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello was wondering if anyone knew how to fix an error code: I get this error code saying 80151912 when trying to play left for dead 2 on Xbox one s it never happened till randomly today I’ve tried restarting max Xbox and everything and my Wi-Fi is...
  9. Hello, just wondering can I download games meant for Xbox series x such as Jedi survivor,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, just wondering can I download games meant for Xbox series x such as Jedi survivor,...: Hello, just wondering can I download games meant for an x/s console such as Jedi survivor onto a regular Xbox one? Thanks 82a1f1f5-6f80-417e-bea4-c5a9d44d928e
  10. Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...: I think the Forza collection lacks the legendary McLaren SLR d4e0de0f-3b6b-4f42-9990-173a0516cfa4