hello i want to ask that some option are not enable in throttle stop under fivr option can...

Discus and support hello i want to ask that some option are not enable in throttle stop under fivr option can... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i want to do undervolt but i can't use fivr control it is not showing pls help me [img] bc036aa4-4ae4-428b-ac88-ada42fa5ec7d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THGisop OP, Oct 21, 2022.

1. THGisop OP
    THGisop OP Guest

hello i want to ask that some option are not enable in throttle stop under fivr option can...

i want to do undervolt but i can't use fivr control it is not showing pls help me

hello i want to ask that some option are not enable in throttle stop under fivr option can... [​IMG]

:)

THGisop OP, Oct 21, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

hello i want to ask that some option are not enable in throttle stop under fivr option can u help me

Friend, we are from the Microsoft Xbox community only. Would this be a related issue?

I didn't understand correctly
  3. THGisop OP Win User

hello i want to ask that some option are not enable in throttle stop under fivr option can u help me

CPU

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz
  4. Nursemorph Win User

What hardware do you have? From what i understand, some 10th Gen Intel CPUs have those options locked out, although I'm not sure if it's all of them or just specific configurations. If you have a laptop, then it may be the manufacturer has locked it down through the BIOS
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

THGisop, Could you explain your situation in more detail?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Yep, that's a 10th gen Mobile CPU. You have 2 options:

1) Do an internet search for unlocking undervolting in 10th gen CPUs (I won't put any links as I am not 100% sure if it is allowed or not)

2) Contact the manufacturer of the laptop and see if they have put a lock on it in the BIOS.
Thema:

1. hello i want to ask that some option are not enable in throttle stop under fivr option can... - Similar Threads - hello ask option

2. Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter: Hello I'm looking for a Bluetooth Xbox adapter. I'm at this point using two headsets, one for gaming and the other one for watching TV. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you...
  3. Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq: Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost 50ec5ebf-ab9a-486c-8ff0-dcfa8aa7a64e
  4. Hello there i wanted to ask what does included with game pass in microsoft store means?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello there i wanted to ask what does included with game pass in microsoft store means?...: just like this game and other games like forza 5 etc pls reply and respond 171c03a9-0342-4a2d-a5ff-778b98b56eb5
  5. Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.: So I downloaded the Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft Store and when I wanted to log in with Microsoft there it would ask me for a windows hello pin that I never set up. The account i wanted...
  6. Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...: I really need to send an important email [move from Outlook / Outlook for Windows / For business] d6d9e8af-29c3-4847-945f-8578891ca237
  7. Hello I'd like to ask about something

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I'd like to ask about something: Can you please add team fortress 2 back to the online store as a separate game? I want to downloaded it but I can't. Because the orange box bundle is no longer on the Xbox store, and I mean the...
  8. Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...: Hello, My son tried to log in to Minecraft with my MS account(i gave him permission and he bought it), but the login page requires Windows Hello PIN which i cant remember or reset because its not...
  9. Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...: Dear Microsoft, I hope for your best help as possible you able to and to answer what and why is it happening and what Do I do since I tried resetting the Xbox and doing everything and I am...
  10. Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate: i forgot to turn off the subscription and i want to refund it .Because i dont have very much money on my bank account so can somebady help me ? 2d7f298d-6470-48a5-b3f9-ee12d32719df