hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help

Discus and support hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help 0388ca32-ca72-4c10-ba8c-a15cd2cf2aab Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuchesseSage642, Sep 19, 2017.

1. hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help

:)

DuchesseSage642, Sep 19, 2017
  2. hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat

hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat

DuchesseSage642, Sep 19, 2017
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

You would need to contact xbox support billing section:

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Sep 19, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

CrazY1985, Sep 19, 2017
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You would need to contact xbox support billing section:

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You would need to contact support billing section:

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

Contact official support for this
  9. Smwutches Win User

Hello i need help please !

As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.

You'd want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum for support to check any other purchases. Depending on when you purchased Dead Rising and Resident Evil, they may have gone toward 1 of 2 Games on Demand punchcard offers and you would need to complete
    the offer in order to receive the credits.
Thema:

1. hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help - Similar Threads - hello cancel apreoreder

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat: hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat 6718adbb-4e55-4d6b-b2f3-d163cc1721ad
  7. hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help: hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help db194f8d-20a7-48db-ad28-a9ee8159db3c
  8. hello i want cancel preorder game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want cancel preorder game: hello please i want cancel pre order games xbox one fb9e6c71-532f-4368-a6b2-e843c36f44c2
  9. hello how does one cancel their ESO plus subscription without an xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello how does one cancel their ESO plus subscription without an xbox one?: hello how does one cancel their ESO plus subscription without an xbox one? f592abff-c97e-4f40-8b13-5ee602cde67e
  10. hello I need to cancel my suscription inmediatly

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello I need to cancel my suscription inmediatly: hello I need to cancel my suscription inmediatly 20e21dd1-206e-42c6-8945-80eae1cfd5be