Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make...

Discus and support Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make inquiries by e-mail? 7548a6fb-bc53-4c16-ae12-4a3b20db1efd Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 스카이하늘, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make...

Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make inquiries by e-mail?

:)

스카이하늘, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make inquiries by e-mail?

Hi 스카이하늘, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but there is no email available.
  3. ngocphi Win User

And if it's time.sensitive then emails wont work

Like.validation of an account etc

It really depends on the type of question
  4. Smwutches Win User

How can I contact a real support for XBox?

You would need to request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us. If you don't see those options, change the category/topic until you do.
  5. AndreiSolonovich Win User

How can I contact a real support for XBox?

Smwutches, thank you for your reply.
    I did try multiple categories and still had no luck with web chat. Could you please tell me which category has this option as going back and forth through all of those categories is somewhat cumbersome.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How can I contact a real person on the phone from customer support

Go to Http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    amd click no thanks under the virtual assistant. You should be given other options for contacting support including chatting with them or requesting a call back. If you don't see those options, change your topic.
Thema:

Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make...

1. Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make... - Similar Threads - Hello saw contact

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  7. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  8. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  9. hello, today I tried to sign up at xbox.com but I saw that:

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, today I tried to sign up at xbox.com but I saw that:: We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available. I'm from Ukraine maybe problem with this...
  10. Hello I saw a video and came to know that I can get a damaged Xbox one for free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I saw a video and came to know that I can get a damaged Xbox one for free: Please contact me so that I can get the damaged xbox one 19909566-a508-402c-ae79-9945eac699de