Hello I recently got my ps5 and I am trying to sign in to my Minecraft Microsoft account....

Discus and support Hello I recently got my ps5 and I am trying to sign in to my Minecraft Microsoft account.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I recently got my ps5 and I am trying to sign in to my Minecraft Microsoft account. It will give me a error saying it's connected to a different... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Peyton Miller2, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Hello I recently got my ps5 and I am trying to sign in to my Minecraft Microsoft account....

Hello I recently got my ps5 and I am trying to sign in to my Minecraft Microsoft account. It will give me a error saying it's connected to a different console. Which is my PS4 tho I am using the same psn do I need to make a new account or what's wrong?

:)

Peyton Miller2, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hello I recently got my ps5 and I am trying to sign in to my Minecraft Microsoft account. It will give me a error saying it's connected to a different console.

This means that your PSN account is linked to a different Microsoft account that you own. Please check or sign in using all Microsoft accounts that you own, Peyton.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Peyton Miller2 Win User

Hello I recently got my ps5 and I am trying to sign in to my Minecraft Microsoft account. It will give me a error saying it's connected to a different console.

Here's my error

[​IMG]
  5. Peyton Miller2 Win User

That's the werid part I can't think of any other Microsoft account I have and the game is not letting me see if I have more
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi Peyton, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact message prompt? Because it may mean that the PSN account is already linked to a different Microsoft account or the Microsoft account is already linked to a different PSN account. This is to check what steps we need to perform.
Thema:

Hello I recently got my ps5 and I am trying to sign in to my Minecraft Microsoft account....

1. Hello I recently got my ps5 and I am trying to sign in to my Minecraft Microsoft account.... - Similar Threads - Hello recently got

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  6. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  7. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  8. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  9. Hello! I'm some guy who streams over at Beam; Microsoft's recent acquisition.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I'm some guy who streams over at Beam; Microsoft's recent acquisition.: [Beam, from a streamer's perspective] So many of you have probably heard about Microsoft's acquisition of Beam; the interactive streaming service, and are wondering what the big deal is. I just...
  10. hello probelms with recent player

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello probelms with recent player: i had a issue a recent player by the name of [Mod Removed] hacked my account and everything and whatever he did he had me suspended and banned they say the reason is market place theft well i was...