hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java...

Discus and support hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java edition if I have bedrock. ab1d6da2-d50c-4e39-84da-13eaa3d5aa20 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Simion Steopan, Feb 6, 2023.

1. hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java...

hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java edition if I have bedrock.

:)

Simion Steopan, Feb 6, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm being asked to buy Minecraft: Java and Bedrock edition although I have already owned Bedrock for years and I have Java on my laptop.

Hi Victor. I don’t know how you played Java in the past. Maybe it was via game pass.
    But if the game doesn’t appear purchased in your order history, it means that you don’t know it.

About the Xbox edition, yes. It’s bedrock, but it’s the Bedrock for Xbox, not Windows

The free Java edition was granted to the people who purchased Bedrock for windows.
    Any other platform is not eligible, only PC (and the opposite if you owned Java)

You can double check this here:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66...

“I have Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Switch/Mobile/PlayStation/another platform besides PC, Mac or Linux. Do I get Java Edition for free?

Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC is only for the PC, Mac, and Linux platforms at the moment. This offer does not apply to consoles or other versions of Minecraft.”
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Java and bedrock edition

Can I get Minecraft: Java Edition for free if I bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and i linked the Microsoft account?
    No. The java and bedrock edition are completely separate from eachother so if you want the java edition you will have to purchase it

Source: me. Its what i had to do.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  5. Francia J. Win User

hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java edition if I have bedrock.

6. Bshaw2018 Win User

Minecraft Account

Hello!

Yes, I already own Minecraft on my previous account. I own both Java and Bedrock edition. I have tried logging into my previous account but it still required me to purchase Minecraft Java Edition for the second time
Thema:

hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java...

1. hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java... - Similar Threads - hello purchased minecraft

2. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  6. Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using visa Card, and when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using visa Card, and when I...: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using Master Card, and when I clicked 'buy' I got the...
  7. Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...: Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in example openingbarred doors, I need the...
  8. Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And...: Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And another question can i get benefit of vault edition on main account? cb4aabf3-b34c-421d-8215-facc28c3bb0f
  9. Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has...: Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has been successfull but it cant be create . How i fix that ? 112125a7-b289-4ac1-a86b-4b13ee060d6c
  10. hello i have an problem with 1 of the purchased product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i have an problem with 1 of the purchased product: Purchased Product is an game Sea of Thieves it was purchased in 20 of june 2020 and science 2021 or even earlier (dont remember corectly sry) game refuses to lauch i bought it in steam,when i try...