Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...

Discus and support Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really need to send an important email [move from Outlook / Outlook for Windows / For business] d6d9e8af-29c3-4847-945f-8578891ca237 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hank Is Here ™️, May 31, 2023.

1. Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...

I really need to send an important email

[move from Outlook / Outlook for Windows / For business]

:)

Hank Is Here ™️, May 31, 2023
  2. Hank Is Here ™️ Win User

Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can talk to them to?

just saying, i'm going to bed now so please contact me in the morning! (im in australian time)
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can talk to them to?

What exactly are you trying to do? That would change the answer
  4. Hank Is Here ™️ Win User

the matter has not been fixed
  5. Hank Is Here ™️ Win User

i am using hotmail/outlook for my email. it is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. it seems a bit cruel but my brother made it for me.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Hank Is Here ™️,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are in need to send an email to the DICE or EA and is looking for a way to contact them. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

This question of yours was posted to the Outlook category and is moved to Xbox. We would like to confirm few things:

1. May we ask if you are having issues sending email to yourself and to everyone else? If yes, please answer these questions:
      • Like you receive a bounce back email or error message that your message failed to send?
      • Are you trying to send a response to an email you receive?
      • What is your email domain? Sample of email domain: @outlook.com, @gmail.com, @yahoo.com
    2. We notice that you have previous threads about contacting support or developer of games. May we confirm if you are looking for a way to reach out game support or developer?
      • May we ask for what game are you trying to reach out?
      • When you said EA, have you try doing this? Link: How to contact EA Help for support
      • What do you mean by DICE? Is this a game or developer?
    3. Please provide more details about your issue like in what device and app you used to contact support, what is the error message and when did this issue happen?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...

1. Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can... - Similar Threads - Hello need ask

2. Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows.: Hello I need my xbox controllers rs to be inverted in windows. I tried doing this using the xbox accessories app but after ticking invert right stick there is no button to save the profile....
  3. hello guys i need help

in XBoX on Windows
    hello guys i need help: happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. i am use xbox app windows...
  4. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  5. Hello I have another account I need to get in too

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have another account I need to get in too: Hello I have Ben trying to get into my account for about half of a year now my account was locked out but it isn’t anymore and I don’t know my password and I can reset it because it sends it to a...
  6. Hello i need help with roblox installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help with roblox installer: The roblox installer and roblox studio installer doesnt want to fully install it just completely crashes. Sometimes it goes half way then just crashes....ive tried everything.Fully deleted roblox...
  7. hello i need help to finish minecrft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i need help to finish minecrft: i need help to finish Minecraft eaa0e217-102a-4aad-b85e-b736c024358e
  8. I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...: If I don't need to buy it again how do I install it on a windows 11 computer? 2b3a665f-fc65-48de-8bb3-b13f56eef04b
  9. Hello I need to know

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I need to know: Hello I am planning on getting a new Xbox soon I’m going to a Xbox one x to a Xbox series s and I have a external storage ready when I get the new Xbox because I would have to make a new account...
  10. Hello, I wanted to ask if you need permission to post videos of xbox games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I wanted to ask if you need permission to post videos of xbox games.: I read in the terms of youtube that if I publish videos of games (gameplays) would be copyright if I do not have the permission 3372d6b8-d115-423c-af21-bbe253a59ee0