hello i need help my xbox keeps glitching when i try downloading a game i have video link

Discus and support hello i need help my xbox keeps glitching when i try downloading a game i have video link in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the video shows wats happing when i try t download a game 8079ed82-5dfb-4fb6-921d-071856971a61 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xAIManDIEx, Nov 29, 2022.

1. xAIManDIEx
    xAIManDIEx Guest

hello i need help my xbox keeps glitching when i try downloading a game i have video link

the video shows wats happing when i try t download a game

:)

xAIManDIEx, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

Based on your description, you are trying to download a game on your Xbox Console and is unable to because of the glitch or being stuck. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Are you the one who posted the thread on reddit? If yes, it seems like you the details shared by the community in their as well as the previous Independent Advisors help you in here in Community too. For us to get started, may we ask for the OS Version of your Xbox Console?

1. When was the last time you successfully download a game?
    2. May we ask about your Xbox Network? Did you have an Open NAT Type or did you see error messages similar to these: Double NAT detected, 0x89231906, Can’t get a Teredo IP address, NAT Type: Unavailable, Teredo is unable to qualify, UPnP not successful.
      • Kindly go to Xbox Console's Settings.
      • Select Network and Network Settings.
      • Look for NAT Type and error message/code.
      • Please reply with any error message/code you notice.
    3. How much storage you have left? Have your tired using an external hard drive to install the game/s?
    4. Have you already sent a report to Team Xbox about this? Guide: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support
    We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. LifeGeon Win User

Case Review was recently (UPHELD)

Hello, Enforcement team / AB

I have been recently suspended for cheating. I can get proof that this is something that happens when you click creator on the game. I;m willing to record a video. it wasn't my fault that I accidentally used a glitch without knowing. I also reported the
    glitch to rockstar.

If you guys still decide to keep my suspended upheld. I will make sure to come back when I'm auto unsuspended with a video of proof.

All the best,

Michael R
  5. Francia J. Win User

Need help resetting my Xbox that keeps freezing when I try.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In this case, we just need to reset your console keeping your games and apps through the Xbox Troubleshooter page. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

"1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone."

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".
  6. Kaida Yuuki Win User

Hello there i need help.

Hey there, this should help you a lot!

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. hello i need help my xbox keeps glitching when i try downloading a game i have video link - Similar Threads - hello need help

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. hello guys i need help

in XBoX on Windows
    hello guys i need help: happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. i am use xbox app windows...
  4. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  5. Hello i need help with roblox installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help with roblox installer: The roblox installer and roblox studio installer doesnt want to fully install it just completely crashes. Sometimes it goes half way then just crashes....ive tried everything.Fully deleted roblox...
  6. hello i need help to finish minecrft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i need help to finish minecrft: i need help to finish Minecraft eaa0e217-102a-4aad-b85e-b736c024358e
  7. hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...: (*Moved from Windows insider.) hello i need some i tried multiple youtube vids but all of them didnt work that why im trying to tell you when i click installl it turns grey and does not do...
  8. Hello I need help fixing my Xbox so when I go on my Xbox app it says that im playing a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I need help fixing my Xbox so when I go on my Xbox app it says that im playing a game...: Hello, I was wondering if you could help me with my Xbox it says on my Xbox that I’m playing a game even know my Xbox is turned off f156939b-0dbe-4a47-bdd5-50f7613f49ec
  9. Hello. I need help regarding “bot” followers on xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello. I need help regarding “bot” followers on xbox.: I was spammed with multiple followers on xbox and i dont know how, they all look like “bot” accounts and im up to 19.4K. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Id like the ones with 0...
  10. Hello please need some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello please need some help: Hello just got Dead Space Remake a few days ago Digital for my series s so far so good no problems but lately today i started to have issue about the gane keep freezing the more i progress trough...