Hello! I need help logging into my account

Discus and support Hello! I need help logging into my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I need help with logging into the correct Microsoft account. You see I’ve been having this issue for years now I don’t have the email and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jaywillcob, Sep 12, 2022.

1. jaywillcob
    jaywillcob Guest

Hello! I need help with logging into the correct Microsoft account. You see I’ve been having this issue for years now I don’t have the email and password for the Microsoft account I use on my psn to log into Minecraft. Every time I try and log into any account the following message pops up

” oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sigh in with your previously connected Microsoft account, variableSole751.”

Now you see I haven’t the faintest clue what account that is. Please help me

:)

jaywillcob, Sep 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this jaywillcob

As you don't remember the email address linked to your PSN account, you may need to proceed with the account recovery form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Gamertag is not enough proof of ownership.

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/c...

Please note that no one can tell your the specific email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  3. Xelio08 Win User

Hello, I need help to recover my account.

Hello, thank you for your quick answer.

Unfortunately, when I wanted to log in there was an error message preventing me from accessing my Xelio09 account. Apparently it had a link with the allies of my microsoft account. I even tried these solutions on this page (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...essageId=e0abc7ca-2793-4018-9a13-a92ee863f1f9)
    but nothing worked. I do not understand how microsoft can interfere with my xbox account.

So i wanted to know if it is possible to get an email, a sms or something else in order to recover my account information. ^^
  4. AridLizard Win User

go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Select Billing & accounts in the category area

Select See other options

Select How to protect my account

Select Show contact options

Select Request a call from Support

hope this helps
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Xelio08,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in recovering one of your Microsoft accounts. You must know the email address and password of the Microsoft account that has the desired gamertag attached to it. If you
    need help with locating the email address, we have a support article on our support website which provides steps on how to

recover a lost account
    . Go ahead and try out some of the solutions in the article, and be sure to let us know the results!
  6. StriderJ24 Win User

KI gold disappeared????

Hello I need help please...now my friend logged in on his PC with my account and all the gold is showing there but not on my Xbox what is up????
Thema:

1. Hello! I need help logging into my account - Similar Threads - Hello need help

2. hello guys i need help

in XBoX on Windows
    hello guys i need help: happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. i am use xbox app windows...
  3. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  4. Hello i need help with roblox installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help with roblox installer: The roblox installer and roblox studio installer doesnt want to fully install it just completely crashes. Sometimes it goes half way then just crashes....ive tried everything.Fully deleted roblox...
  5. hello i need help to finish minecrft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i need help to finish minecrft: i need help to finish Minecraft eaa0e217-102a-4aad-b85e-b736c024358e
  6. hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...: (*Moved from Windows insider.) hello i need some i tried multiple youtube vids but all of them didnt work that why im trying to tell you when i click installl it turns grey and does not do...
  7. Hello I need help fixing my Xbox so when I go on my Xbox app it says that im playing a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I need help fixing my Xbox so when I go on my Xbox app it says that im playing a game...: Hello, I was wondering if you could help me with my Xbox it says on my Xbox that I’m playing a game even know my Xbox is turned off f156939b-0dbe-4a47-bdd5-50f7613f49ec
  8. Hello. I need help regarding “bot” followers on xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello. I need help regarding “bot” followers on xbox.: I was spammed with multiple followers on xbox and i dont know how, they all look like “bot” accounts and im up to 19.4K. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Id like the ones with 0...
  9. Hello please need some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello please need some help: Hello just got Dead Space Remake a few days ago Digital for my series s so far so good no problems but lately today i started to have issue about the gane keep freezing the more i progress trough...
  10. Hello guys, need some help here with Xbox phone App

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello guys, need some help here with Xbox phone App: I recently changed my gamertag on my xbox series and now i cant connect with xbox app on my phone. I cant use remote play or even set my console to download a game i want to play later when i get...