Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

Discus and support Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Give me a call at [Mod Removed - Personal Information] 9aa76ecb-3539-4eda-b5bb-c06609c9494c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MRNIGHTMARE, Jul 29, 2020.

1. MRNIGHTMARE
    MRNIGHTMARE Guest

Give me a call at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

:)

MRNIGHTMARE, Jul 29, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello MRNIGHTMARE,

Thank you for your post. Please refrain from posting any personal information on this forum. If you are in need of assistance with an issue please edit your post and include the issue you are experiencing. If you need to get in contact with support please
    use our
    Contact Us
    portal to speak to an agent.

I hope this helps.
  3. Drench87 Win User

Recycling gamertags

There are a lot of gamertags that are just 0 gamerscores and just sitting there for so long and no one hasn't use them at all

Gamertags:

[Mod Removed-Personal Information]

These gamertags needs to be recycled because no one not even active on them or probably they don't play xbox anymore, I'm very active on xbox and im online all the time, I was hoping if Microsoft can reset these gamertags so I can get one of these that I
    listed. I know there's more GT's that are just 0 gamerscores or banned, is there an actual date to when they will reset?
  4. MR1COTTON Win User

Seagate External hard drive turns Xbox off

I need help whit my xbox 360 can a costumer call me at [mod removed-personal information]
  5. Саняяя Win User

Lost account xbox ban

I want the company to contact me and we can sort this out. Help me I will give all data about my console.
  6. UN Clan Control Win User

Recycling gamertags

There are a lot of gamertags that are just 0 gamerscores and just sitting there for so long and no one hasn't use them at all

Gamertags:

These gamertags needs to be recycled because no one not even active on them or probably they don't play xbox anymore, I'm very active on xbox and im online all the time, I was hoping if Microsoft can reset these gamertags so I can get one of these that I
    listed. I know there's more GT's that are just 0 gamerscores or banned, is there an actual date to when they will reset?
    Hi there,

Unfortunately we would not be able to provide you with an exact date as there is no method of deciphering when the account last logged in (due to the "Appear Offline" function.

Additionally, some of these gamertags would not be made available to the public due to the nature of their name as it could be viewed as a violation of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct.

Sorry I could not be of further assistance.

#HappyGaming
Thema:

1. Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information] - Similar Threads - Hello need help

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. hello guys i need help

in XBoX on Windows
    hello guys i need help: happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. i am use xbox app windows...
  4. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  5. Hello i need help with roblox installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help with roblox installer: The roblox installer and roblox studio installer doesnt want to fully install it just completely crashes. Sometimes it goes half way then just crashes....ive tried everything.Fully deleted roblox...
  6. hello i need help to finish minecrft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i need help to finish minecrft: i need help to finish Minecraft eaa0e217-102a-4aad-b85e-b736c024358e
  7. hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...: (*Moved from Windows insider.) hello i need some i tried multiple youtube vids but all of them didnt work that why im trying to tell you when i click installl it turns grey and does not do...
  8. Hello I need help fixing my Xbox so when I go on my Xbox app it says that im playing a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I need help fixing my Xbox so when I go on my Xbox app it says that im playing a game...: Hello, I was wondering if you could help me with my Xbox it says on my Xbox that I’m playing a game even know my Xbox is turned off f156939b-0dbe-4a47-bdd5-50f7613f49ec
  9. Hello. I need help regarding “bot” followers on xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello. I need help regarding “bot” followers on xbox.: I was spammed with multiple followers on xbox and i dont know how, they all look like “bot” accounts and im up to 19.4K. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Id like the ones with 0...
  10. Hello please need some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello please need some help: Hello just got Dead Space Remake a few days ago Digital for my series s so far so good no problems but lately today i started to have issue about the gane keep freezing the more i progress trough...