hello i need help dll not found

Discus and support hello i need help dll not found in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello, i today wanted to start my videogame roblox and it said the ordinal number 345 was not found in the dll what shoul i do? I searched for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ineedhelp196, Nov 28, 2022.

1. ineedhelp196
    ineedhelp196 Guest

ineedhelp196, Nov 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I can suggest you some things, but if the issue persists you may need to reach Roblox support if the problem is happening only with this game

https://www.roblox.com/support

0. If you have an antivirus, firewall or similar service in your PC. Please turn off all the protections temporarily and reinstall Roblox

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily

Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

C. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

D. Run the SFC tool to find and repair possible system corruptions

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ineedhelp196

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using windows 10 or 11?

What are your hardware specs?

Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this (besides downloading a DLL from the internet)

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

------

In the meantime please double check if everything is up to date in your system

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update

Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi buddy, I’m glad to know that the clean boot did the trick

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to. contact Roblox. Game makers support their own products
  6. ineedhelp196 Win User

hello thank you let me tell you about my expierience so i tried the clean boot

i deactivated all restarted and then reactivated all restart and then i tried opening roblox.First try didnt work but another error something with a number and second try worked so thank you so much
Thema:

1. hello i need help dll not found - Similar Threads - hello need help

2. hello guys i need help

in XBoX on Windows
    hello guys i need help: happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. i am use xbox app windows...
  3. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  4. Hello i need help with roblox installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help with roblox installer: The roblox installer and roblox studio installer doesnt want to fully install it just completely crashes. Sometimes it goes half way then just crashes....ive tried everything.Fully deleted roblox...
  5. hello i need help to finish minecrft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i need help to finish minecrft: i need help to finish Minecraft eaa0e217-102a-4aad-b85e-b736c024358e
  6. hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i am taha i need some help i really wanted roblox the microsoft store edition but...: (*Moved from Windows insider.) hello i need some i tried multiple youtube vids but all of them didnt work that why im trying to tell you when i click installl it turns grey and does not do...
  7. Hello I need help fixing my Xbox so when I go on my Xbox app it says that im playing a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I need help fixing my Xbox so when I go on my Xbox app it says that im playing a game...: Hello, I was wondering if you could help me with my Xbox it says on my Xbox that I’m playing a game even know my Xbox is turned off f156939b-0dbe-4a47-bdd5-50f7613f49ec
  8. Hello. I need help regarding “bot” followers on xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello. I need help regarding “bot” followers on xbox.: I was spammed with multiple followers on xbox and i dont know how, they all look like “bot” accounts and im up to 19.4K. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Id like the ones with 0...
  9. Hello please need some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello please need some help: Hello just got Dead Space Remake a few days ago Digital for my series s so far so good no problems but lately today i started to have issue about the gane keep freezing the more i progress trough...
  10. Hello guys, need some help here with Xbox phone App

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello guys, need some help here with Xbox phone App: I recently changed my gamertag on my xbox series and now i cant connect with xbox app on my phone. I cant use remote play or even set my console to download a game i want to play later when i get...