Hello, i know this might be a little unrelated to the topic perse, but I've been realy...

Discus and support Hello, i know this might be a little unrelated to the topic perse, but I've been realy... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/zerocords [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zerocords, Apr 6, 2020.

1. /u/zerocords
    /u/zerocords Guest

Hello, i know this might be a little unrelated to the topic perse, but I've been realy...

/u/zerocords, Apr 6, 2020
  2. impinball Win User

Hacking posts...note to moderators

Please don't bring it to this thread. I simply referenced one topic to emphasize a mostly unrelated one. This thread was started to get a little attention to an idea, not to discuss specific issues with hardware, software, networking, or anything else related
    to that.
  3. CurdledNeptune5 Win User

There seems to be a different account under my xbox.com email

I've had some problems with the account in the past that are unrelated to this so that might be a factor. Cheers again Fred!
  4. SvenGoossens Win User

Desmond Sequence's

I liked them, not realy hard to do just spam blocks and you know a little history of Desmond.
  5. JeremyHarris Win User

Rainbows And Chocolate Butterflies

Protip: Don't make topic titles that are unrelated to the actual topic in order to generate attention/hits.

Please.
  6. jaspertodd Win User

New game controller idea

well? whats the idea?A little info would help to know if you realy have a good idea.
Thema:

1. Hello, i know this might be a little unrelated to the topic perse, but I've been realy... - Similar Threads - Hello might little

2. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  6. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  7. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  8. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I have a kinect for the xbox360 but when i trying to use it always tells me ,,speech recognition is not supported for your console language and locale” and is i change it it will still tell me the...
  9. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  10. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49