Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

Discus and support Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charlotte Mathews1, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play some mods

:)

Charlotte Mathews1, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for Minecraft mods) however every time I try I get a the request was blocked page

Hi Charlotte, name is Oskayra and it is a pleasure to answer your question.

These errors can be caused by a variety of factors, including:

-Microsoft account issues: Make sure your Microsoft account is active and set up to sign in to third-party apps and services.

-Feed the Beast app issues: Make sure the Feed the Beast app is updated to the latest version.

-Problems with your device: Make sure your device meets the minimum requirements to run Feed the Beast.

If you are experiencing sign-in errors with Microsoft in Feed the Beast, you can try the following solutions:

1. Check your Microsoft account settings: Make sure your Microsoft account is active and configured to sign in to third-party apps and services. You can do this by going to the Microsoft Accounts page and signing in to your account. Next, go to the "Security" tab and make sure the "Allow third-party apps and services to use your Microsoft account" box is checked.

2. Update the Feed the Beast app: Make sure the Feed the Beast app is updated to the latest version. You can check the version of the application by going to the App Store or Google Play. If the app is not updated, you can update it manually.

3. Restart your device: Sometimes a simple restart can fix temporary problems.
    Sign out and sign back into your Microsoft account: This can help refresh the connection between your account and the app.

through the following links that I will provide you will be able to see more detailed information regarding the solutions that I gave you if you want to be sure that my information is correct, keep in mind that I specified the information to help you in a more personalized way to your problem.

https://forums.ftbwiki.org/
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Oskayra
  3. Grimba Win User

Does Xbox support scalping?

Yeah and Xbox keeps feeding the beast
  4. Francia J. Win User

No install option for minecraft purchase

Thank you so much for that. On the Laptop, please sign out on Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App and then try installing the game edition through the Xbox App itself.
  5. Chase Cotton Win User

Game Stuck at 0% on microsoft store and xbox app (pc)

Tried all of these steps still not working. It manages to download other games but just not gang beasts i dont know if that has anything to do with it. I'm downloading through xbox app. Keep gettting error and 0%.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Hello!

I would try also signing out from your account in the game, Xbox App, and Microsoft store, then sign back in.
Thema:

Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

1. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for... - Similar Threads - Hello keep trying

2. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  3. Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in: 18765210087 *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 28e99f2f-583c-4031-8329-39a204748036
  4. Xbox won't load menu I keep getting a black screen after it does the hello (input gamertag)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load menu I keep getting a black screen after it does the hello (input gamertag)...: Xbox won't load menu I get the green loading screen and then it does the (hello (input name) prompt but after that it's just a black screen does anyone know what I can do to get this fixed...
  5. Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...: I think the Forza collection lacks the legendary McLaren SLR d4e0de0f-3b6b-4f42-9990-173a0516cfa4
  6. Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft keeps asking me to enter a Windows Hello PIN I have never set up.: So I downloaded the Minecraft launcher from the Microsoft Store and when I wanted to log in with Microsoft there it would ask me for a windows hello pin that I never set up. The account i wanted...
  7. Hello, I'm trying to register dev mode to use on my Xbox but I keep getting the "invalid...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I'm trying to register dev mode to use on my Xbox but I keep getting the "invalid...: Hello, I'm trying to register dev mode to use on my Xbox but I keep getting the "invalid country/region" error. I tried different connections, browsers and whatnot. The problem is still there. I...
  8. hello I cannot get my new Microsoft Flight simulator game to work I keep getting an error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello I cannot get my new Microsoft Flight simulator game to work I keep getting an error...: I recently install the app and game but cannot get the game too start f723aa4f-d541-42a9-9dee-201b1e2efb7f
  9. Hello how do I talk to some in xbox I keep requesting a call back but just keeps saying try...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello how do I talk to some in xbox I keep requesting a call back but just keeps saying try...: Hello i need help contacting some at xbox e07f1b32-24a2-42d2-815b-a88b1ce270c5
  10. Hello I keep getting disconnected from "Dead By Daylight"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep getting disconnected from "Dead By Daylight": Hello XBOX I keep getting DISCONNECTED from Dead By Daylight and I am also being harrssed by some Asian Lady 25 years to 30 years old ???there using some kind of Android Device I can hear them...