Hello I just bought Xbox series x and can't get two player in zombie local. How do I add a...

Discus and support Hello I just bought Xbox series x and can't get two player in zombie local. How do I add a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play multiple player on zombies black ops 2 on series x for Xbox. It says add profile but then won't allow it creates guest with my same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cat27hecht, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Cat27hecht
    Cat27hecht Guest

Hello I just bought Xbox series x and can't get two player in zombie local. How do I add a...

I am trying to play multiple player on zombies black ops 2 on series x for Xbox. It says add profile but then won't allow it creates guest with my same profile name but won't show them when I try to add a player please help

:)

Cat27hecht, Mar 12, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Hello I just bought Xbox series x and can't get two player in zombie local. How do I add a guest or profile it won't allow either?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To play two-player local on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombies on your Xbox Series X, you need to make sure you have two controllers connected to your console. Once you have two controllers connected, follow these steps:

Sign in to your Xbox Live account using the first controller.

Start Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and select Zombies from the main menu.

Choose the map you want to play and select "Local" as the game mode.

Press the "A" button on the second controller to join the game as a guest.

Once the second controller has joined the game, press the "Y" button on the first controller to bring up the profile menu.

Select "Add Guest" to add the second player to the game.

If you're still having trouble adding the second player, you can try creating a new profile for them on your Xbox Series X. Here's how:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide.

Select "Profile & system" and then "Add or switch."

Select "Add new" and follow the on-screen instructions to create a new profile.

Once the new profile is created, sign in to it using the second controller.

Start Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and select Zombies from the main menu.

Choose the map you want to play and select "Local" as the game mode.

Press the "A" button on the second controller to join the game.

Once the second player has joined the game, press the "Y" button on the first controller to bring up the profile menu.

Select the new profile you just created to add the second player to the game.

I hope this helps you get your two-player local game of Black Ops 2 Zombies up and running!
  3. DominicClark Win User

Minecraft cloud sync from One S to Series X

On the series x or one? On both I can get to manage games and add-ons but can't find where to delete local saves.
  4. brandongrassi Win User

I bought Call of Duty cross Gen edition “smart delivery” modern warfare 2. I have a series S and I can’t play this game on it? Can we turn it into a digital only version?

What do you mean? How’s it going? I just bought two versions of this game and they seem to not be correct.

Does X box series X games work on a series S console or no?

And if not is there a way to allow me to still play these two games?
  5. Jan Cronje Win User

Disney Plus South Africa

I still can't get the app on my new Xbox series x Disney plus is not on there how do I get it
  6. Keaton Ward Win User

Nba 2k23

I was wondering if I bought nba2k23 on the Microsoft store on my pc but bought the Xbox series x version could I play the next gen version with Xbox series x players.
Thema:

1. Hello I just bought Xbox series x and can't get two player in zombie local. How do I add a... - Similar Threads - Hello bought series

2. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  3. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  4. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  5. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  6. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  7. I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...: If I don't need to buy it again how do I install it on a windows 11 computer? 2b3a665f-fc65-48de-8bb3-b13f56eef04b
  8. Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...: Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we could play as soon as it downloaded, but he changed my gamertag I need it reverted...
  9. Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt: so basically I have bought month of xbox gamepass and have played Minecraft on this account for many months but now it says I didnt bought the game and It doesnt even remember my ingame name...
  10. Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...: Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but won't connect to Xbox one. What to do? d5f5d00a-8c36-4214-9210-acfeb84794d6