Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download

Discus and support Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download no matter how i restart the xboxone and even my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SalariedLeaf172, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download

Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download

no matter how i restart the xboxone and even my Boardband/Router, it still come out with error which cannot be download,

may you see why this happen? thanks

:)

SalariedLeaf172, Jun 14, 2018
  2. JapsMcGee
    JapsMcGee Guest
    Game in limbo between purchase and queue.

Hey guys I figured it out, and it's really stupid. So, in the Xbox store if you search for Assassin's Creed Syndicate, all that pops up is the Gold Edition, the Bonus Helix edition, and all the DLC. No base game right? Navigate your store to the Gold
    edition and it'll have "This bundle includes: Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass, Assassin's Creed Syndicate A Long Night, and Assassin's Creed Syndicate Huntsman Outfit.". Click on Assassin's Creed Syndicate under Bundle includes.
    This is the base version of the game. The button that normally says Buy or Manage should say Install. Mine did. I clicked it and the game started installing.

I think it's just a disconnect because for some reason the base version of the game doesn't come up in the searches or the games list in the store, but if you manually navigate to it, it works. Stupid, but at least I'll be able to play this weekend! Hope
    this helps you guys out!

JapsMcGee, Jun 14, 2018
  3. HenchmanC
    HenchmanC Guest
    Missions not updating: History of Rewards

I picked up $50.00 worth of games that were in the XBOX store during July (Far Cry Primal Apex Edition, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gold Edition, Assassin's Creed Unity). I also purchased $5.00 of Avatar Items within the month as well (The Silent Shadow,
    Walton Gang Hat). Finally, I have acquired several achievements from games that were on the list (Assassin's Creed Unity x1, Assassin's Creed Syndicate x1, Far Cry Primal x1, For Honor x1, Mafia III x1, Assassin's Creed III x8). None of this except the $50.00
    worth of game purchases reflect in My Rewards. Why is this?

HenchmanC, Jun 14, 2018
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

Hi!

Check that the Store app is correctly updated. Also try to download the game on the console directly from the site (click on "Install on Xbox One").

DominumStige, Jun 14, 2018
  5. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Check that the Store app is correctly updated. Also try to download the game on the console directly from the site (click on "Install on Xbox One").
  6. JapsMcGee Win User

Game in limbo between purchase and queue.

Hey guys I figured it out, and it's really stupid. So, in the Xbox store if you search for Assassin's Creed Syndicate, all that pops up is the Gold Edition, the Bonus Helix edition, and all the DLC. No base game right? Navigate your store to the Gold
    edition and it'll have "This bundle includes: Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass, Assassin's Creed Syndicate A Long Night, and Assassin's Creed Syndicate Huntsman Outfit.". Click on Assassin's Creed Syndicate under Bundle includes.
    This is the base version of the game. The button that normally says Buy or Manage should say Install. Mine did. I clicked it and the game started installing.

I think it's just a disconnect because for some reason the base version of the game doesn't come up in the searches or the games list in the store, but if you manually navigate to it, it works. Stupid, but at least I'll be able to play this weekend! Hope
    this helps you guys out!
  7. Bjat5k Win User

How to play 360 games that are free with gold on Xbox One without an Xbox 360

It's not a child account either because I bought Assassins Creed Syndicate and Titanfall using this account
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Witcher 3, AC Syndicate among others 40 to 50% off on Best Buy website

Hello "Defy Lightning" :)

I am not an " Assassins Creed " fan, but I am really glad that you enjoy Assassins Creed Syndicate :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Defy Lightning" :)

9. Mister Taurus Win User

My xbox one out of nowhere can't read the disc games

Hello! Well apart from assassin's creed origins i tried assassin's creed the ezio collection and assassin's creed syndicate (fan of the franchise as you can tell :D :D). Those are the only 3 game that i have in a disc form. I also have assassin''s creed
    unity and assassin's creed black flag but they're downloaded via redeemed code and they run perfectly. As for the movies i've never used the console for that matter so i have no idea. i'll check the link for the blank screen guide and i let you know!
    Excellent, just remember we're here to help and we recommend checking to see if a DVD and BluRay will both work on your console, just to check. Let us know how this goes for you.
Thema:

1. Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download - Similar Threads - Hello bought game

2. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  3. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  4. Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any...: Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any way I can get a refund? 63cb3e78-3b06-4e0a-a765-a77b30e69426
  5. Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...: Well, after buying the game on my PC I traveled to another city, but when trying to play the game ( using the same account I used to buy the game) the game said I had to buy it....
  6. Hello I bought a fifa23 Xbox series x game and I have a Xbox one. I was wondering if I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I bought a fifa23 Xbox series x game and I have a Xbox one. I was wondering if I can...: I was wondering if I can play a Xbox series x game in my Xbox one console?? 680c3d9e-b18f-4f0f-acad-186cee863270
  7. Hello, I bought the standard eclipse expansion in destiny 2 and the game does not appear for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought the standard eclipse expansion in destiny 2 and the game does not appear for me: I bought Destiny 2 expansion I purchased a Destiny 2 expansion and have not received anything in-game c2298618-1030-4c69-8d41-f38b7d53dbf5
  8. Disc problem for specific game Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console but

in XboX Insiders
    Disc problem for specific game Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console but: Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console everything is working perfect, all discs go in and download the game but I am having a problem with Skyrim and only Skyrim. I tried the...
  9. Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load: bought Hello Neighbor and was working fine but all of sudden won’t download and goes back to home screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. It is still doing the same thing. I then bought a new...
  10. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...