Hello. I just bought an Xbox elite series 2 controller

Discus and support Hello. I just bought an Xbox elite series 2 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the Xbox elite series 2 controller and am having issues with the A button. Is there a fix? It works if I’m pressing ithe button harder than the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CoupledTerror16, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Hello. I just bought an Xbox elite series 2 controller

I have the Xbox elite series 2 controller and am having issues with the A button. Is there a fix? It works if I’m pressing ithe button harder than the other face buttons

what do I do?

:)

CoupledTerror16, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please check if there is an update for your controller by following the steps below:

"1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & streaming > Accessories, and then select the controller you want to update.

2. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller.

3. If it says “Update,” select Firmware version, and then follow the steps provided."

Also, if you're on a PC, you can follow the steps on this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one elite 2 controller

Hello Kingmemphis637,

Thank you for your post. You can find the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from available retailers on the following page:

Xbox Elite Controller - Retailers

I hope this helps.
  4. BillSalouf1 Win User

Xbox Elite 2 controller warranty issues.

I bought Xbox Wireless Elite Series 2 Controller, Here in EU (Greece) all controllers have 1 year warranty and the Series X/S consoles 2 years.
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?

6. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Amethyst, the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and all Xbox controllers work on all consoles and regardless of the region that was purchased.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/accessories/controll...
Thema:

1. Hello. I just bought an Xbox elite series 2 controller - Similar Threads - Hello bought elite

2. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  3. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  4. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  5. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  6. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  7. I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...: If I don't need to buy it again how do I install it on a windows 11 computer? 2b3a665f-fc65-48de-8bb3-b13f56eef04b
  8. Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...: Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we could play as soon as it downloaded, but he changed my gamertag I need it reverted...
  9. Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt: so basically I have bought month of xbox gamepass and have played Minecraft on this account for many months but now it says I didnt bought the game and It doesnt even remember my ingame name...
  10. Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...: Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but won't connect to Xbox one. What to do? d5f5d00a-8c36-4214-9210-acfeb84794d6