hello, I have two xbox accounts with the tag 666ixteen and the tag xx666FMxx they are...

Discus and support hello, I have two xbox accounts with the tag 666ixteen and the tag xx666FMxx they are... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello, I have two xbox accounts with the tag 666ixteen and the tag xx666FMxx they are linked to the same mail *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wolles Rob, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Wolles Rob
    Wolles Rob Guest

hello, I have two xbox accounts with the tag 666ixteen and the tag xx666FMxx they are...

hello, I have two xbox accounts with the tag 666ixteen and the tag xx666FMxx they are linked to the same mail *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** help me get access to the 666ixteen tag

:)

Wolles Rob, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Wolles Rob Win User

hello, I have two xbox accounts with the tag 666ixteen and the tag xx666FMxx they are linked to the same email

I have access to this email, but when I try to recover my password, I am transferred to an account with the tag xx666FMxx, but I need to recover the tag 666ixteen
  3. Wolles Rob Win User

hello, I have two xbox accounts with the tag 666ixteen and the tag xx666FMxx they are linked to the same email

I was talking to xbox support and I was sent to you. I have data about purchases from the 666ixteen account. Please help me!
  4. Wolles Rob Win User

I filled out the recovery form 3 times, but it didn't help! I am being referred to an account with the tag xx666FMxx
  5. WattyNuela Win User

I understand, but these are the community forums. I don't know why Xbox support asked you to create a post here.

But I want to let you know that here no one can check or review any kind of private information.
  6. Wolles Rob Win User

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you're wrong. Such a mistake as mine is possible, and xbox support sent me here to communicate directly with an employee and solve this problem.
Thema:

1. hello, I have two xbox accounts with the tag 666ixteen and the tag xx666FMxx they are... - Similar Threads - hello accounts tag

2. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  5. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  6. Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?: My son has accidentally logged out of his account and doesn't remember the login and has been wondering if his xbox account is linked to a Microsoft account. Since we forgot the email I'm not sure...
  7. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  8. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  9. Hello, someone stole my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, someone stole my minecraft account.: About week ago microsoft send me information about that someone changed my passworrd and I was out of reach so I reacted to it yesterday and it was late. And I dont know where to send message to...
  10. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...