Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt

Discus and support Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so basically I have bought month of xbox gamepass and have played Minecraft on this account for many months but now it says I didnt bought the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Golden Bart, May 21, 2023.

1. Golden Bart
    Golden Bart Guest

so basically I have bought month of xbox gamepass and have played Minecraft on this account for many months but now it says I didnt bought the game and It doesnt even remember my ingame name please help

:)

Golden Bart, May 21, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for letting me know and I apologize, Golden because in order to play the game we need to have at least an active Xbox game pass since the game is included there or we need to own the game by buying the game.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thanks for the update and I really apologize but we need to have the license. The reason why you're not able to play the game now is because you don't have an Xbox game pass or don't own the game.
  4. Golden Bart Win User

Hey thank you for the respond I have checked the orders but I have played the game throughout the Gamepass Ultimate I haven't bought the game but the Minecraft account existed and worked even after the Gamepass have expired the name of the Minecraft account is MackenzieOwO and heres some proof about the Gamepass order
    [​IMG]
  5. Golden Bart Win User

The game worked fine even after the end of the gamepass but like a month ago it stopped working
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to validate your license for the game. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders then locate the order for the game, it should be stated as “completed”. Check all Microsoft accounts that you own in order to proceed.
Thema:

1. Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt - Similar Threads - Hello bought Minecraft

2. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  3. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  4. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  5. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  6. Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...: Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it shows on the microsoft account that it is completed but it has Zero balance. What do i do Maree...
  7. Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any...: Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any way I can get a refund? 63cb3e78-3b06-4e0a-a765-a77b30e69426
  8. Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my...: Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my money and bought it again but it wont download, maybe someone knows something about this...
  9. Hello everyone! I have bought a physical copy of Minecraft Bedrock addition for my nintendo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello everyone! I have bought a physical copy of Minecraft Bedrock addition for my nintendo...: I already wrote it in the title. do I need to say more? 5339dc0d-0dce-4230-8c18-8cfbdc147bd7
  10. Hello! I just bought Minecraft 10 Beta but when i try to login with xbox live doesn't connect ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I just bought Minecraft 10 Beta but when i try to login with xbox live doesn't connect ...: I'm trying to login on Minecraft 10 Beta using the button the game provide us to conect, it does load for a while but then its back to the main screen of the game, with out my friends or my...