Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.

Discus and support Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there anything I can do about this? I've been threatened and called racial slurs by this guy. He harasses me on multiple accounts and I can no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kami dios, Oct 26, 2018.

1. kami dios
    kami dios Guest

Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.

Is there anything I can do about this? I've been threatened and called racial slurs by this guy. He harasses me on multiple accounts and I can no longer tolerate this. Please help.

[Mod Removed]

:)

kami dios, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Suspension

I was recently suspended from communications only Xbox account after I was being harassed by someone over message and told them to let it go repeatedly and they never did.

IIxxDONUTZxxII, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Harassment

I am threatened and harassed by supposedly Xbox live moderators. They say there are gonna delete my account

They never said why

ASCENDED NORMIE, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

File complaints on him via the console so the enforcement team can investigate him and block communications with him.

Smwutches, Oct 26, 2018
  5. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Report every message, and do not respond to any of them.

Log into account.xbox.com, and set communications to friends only. That should help with the messages. You can also set your account to only show as online to friends, so that they will not know when you are online. I would also recommend blocking each
    account that you see the messages from.

This is unacceptable behavior, but Xbox Enforcement is the only group that can take any action. Reporting the messages is the direct way to get them involved.

Echo4Ent, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Report every message, and do not respond to any of them.

Log into account.xbox.com, and set communications to friends only. That should help with the messages. You can also set your account to only show as online to friends, so that they will not know when you are online. I would also recommend blocking each
    account that you see the messages from.

This is unacceptable behavior, but Xbox Enforcement is the only group that can take any action. Reporting the messages is the direct way to get them involved.
  7. Smwutches Win User

File complaints on him via the console so the enforcement team can investigate him and block communications with him.
  8. XeX Classic v3 Win User

DDox Attack

i have been harassed by a gamer on the xbox live community . he has been threatening to take peoples accounts and ddosing me and others offline multiple times . i was ddosed the other day for about an hour . his gamertag is
    [Mod Removed]
  9. Simonmonaghan1 Win User

Fake reports

I got a week's ban for repeatedly trying to get a refund which I didn't know was an infringement because no one warned me about it while trying to get one. Then a permanent ban has just appeared on my account for harassment abuse and or threatening behaviour
    towards another xbox player even tho I wasn't on the account I think they just randomly ban people. I'm hoping they see that I havnt harassed anyone and give me my account back as there's been 1000s spent on it both time and money
  10. Leighton Brooks. Win User

Banned for Self Defense, my lawful right.

And what about the victim? They have to get repeatedly harassed for the opposer to get a permanent ban, and then they just make a new account and start over again. Meanwhile that victim can develop depression. The system is not efficient for people who repeatedly
    abuse people. On Xbox 360, they used to IP ban people so that it was not worth harassing people but the system now is not at all good for players who get repeatedly harassed. The guy who I retaliated towards had his mate start messaging me and it wasn't abusive
    but I had no way of asking him to stop or anything and I couldn't report it because he only messaged me once.
Thema:

1. Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts. - Similar Threads - Hello been repeatedly

2. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  5. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  6. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  7. Hello I have been a long time user of xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have been a long time user of xbox: Hello I have been a long time user of xbox and recently bought cyberpunk 2077 bundle and had thought that the action has been accepted and completed but I was wrong it recently tried to get...
  8. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  9. Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide...: Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide me the communication ip now ac44aabf-c28e-491c-9409-886a28e6d2c3
  10. Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...: Does anyone know how to copy and paste on Xbox during a game? Please tell me how to. ca72d928-d198-4314-9c03-7f0e22917f77