Hello! I have been playing fh5 on the game pass.. and I'm thinking of purchasing the same...

Discus and support Hello! I have been playing fh5 on the game pass.. and I'm thinking of purchasing the same... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I got the Xbox ultimate! I've been enjoying fh5 a lot and I've thought of purchasing the game on steam. However, would my progress be saved? And... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aubhro, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Aubhro
    Aubhro Guest

Hello! I have been playing fh5 on the game pass.. and I'm thinking of purchasing the same...

Hi! I got the Xbox ultimate! I've been enjoying fh5 a lot and I've thought of purchasing the game on steam. However, would my progress be saved? And transferred?

:)

Aubhro, Sep 3, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hello! I have been playing fh5 on the game pass.. and I'm thinking of purchasing the same on steam. Would my progress be carried over??

Hi, Aubhro! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, your progress from playing the game on Game Pass will not carry over to the Steam version of the game. This is mentioned in one of Forza's Support articles:

"Forza Horizon 5 will support cross-play and cross-save across Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows 10 PC, and Xbox Cloud Gaming

* "Steam will have support for cross-play, but cross-save with Xbox is not supported.

* "Your save file which includes progress and in game items on Steam is completely unique and separate from any pre-existing save file that’s associated with your Xbox Live gamertag. This includes user generated content like liveries. layer groups, etc."

Source - https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Best regards.
  3. xSirBrutalx Win User

Game Pass Ultimate bugged?

Hello again,
    I have located the confusion. For some reason it allows me to play FH5 no matter what account I'm logged into but my game pass is on my other email.
    All is working now thank you.
  4. Georges C. Win User

How to solve.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Michael, you mention that you pre-ordered the FH5, but you made the purchase of the game, the purchase appears as complete, to check this click on the link below log in with your account and look for Forza 5 in your Purchase History.

If the purchase has not been completed you will not be able to play Forza until you renew your Game Pass subscription.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  5. BRiT wtfdotcom Win User

Forza Horizon 5 DLC not working in game even though I have it downloaded and purchased

I am experiencing the same issue. I have purchased the FH5 Premium Addon months ago and have even played FH5 Hotwheels last week and even yesterday when playing on my Xbox Series X console. Today when loading into the game it refuses to recognize that. It loads up the Hotwheels intro then takes you to a purchase screen which clearly shows the Premium Addon purchased.

I purchased the FH5 Premium Addon through the Xbox Store to go along with my GamePass Ultimate subscription. I am the primary GPU subscriber. My Series X console is marked as my Home Console too. Everything was working fine yesterday but today it's broken.

I have attempted every step listed in that DLC Troubleshooting guide but it remains broken.

It is beyond frustrating to be locked out of content you have already purchased.
  6. Bartek___ Win User

Xbox One S(2020) freezing when Thrustmaster 458 connected

I have been having the same issue since a coupe of days.. This bug occurs only with new games like Dirt5, FH5 and Farming 22 . When playing FH3 with a plugged in wheel everything works great
Thema:

1. Hello! I have been playing fh5 on the game pass.. and I'm thinking of purchasing the same... - Similar Threads - Hello been playing

2. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  5. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  6. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  7. Hello I have been a long time user of xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have been a long time user of xbox: Hello I have been a long time user of xbox and recently bought cyberpunk 2077 bundle and had thought that the action has been accepted and completed but I was wrong it recently tried to get...
  8. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  9. Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide...: Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide me the communication ip now ac44aabf-c28e-491c-9409-886a28e6d2c3
  10. Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...: Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps on freezing and i am playing on series x and i have tried restarting and hard reset but its not working...