Hello I have Been banned and I don’t know what I got banded for it dosent say so I would...

Discus and support Hello I have Been banned and I don’t know what I got banded for it dosent say so I would... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please help I don’t want this to happen agian f4891ec6-783d-478d-933e-ddf2036eb759 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brobro Gipson, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Hello I have Been banned and I don’t know what I got banded for it dosent say so I would...

Please help I don’t want this to happen agian

:)

Brobro Gipson, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Hello I have Been banned and I don’t know what I got banded for it dosent say so I would like to know why I got banned Xbox and I would like to know why I got banned and what for please

Any information regarding your ban would be listed at http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team do not use the forums so we do not have information here.
  3. Truly Gears Win User

Playing a M rateing gaming and banned for trash talking.

Yay i know that. I watch what i say but still get banned. Its dosent matter if you got someone that dosent like you. they cant lie.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I got banned but I don’t know why

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox,com for information about your ban, but even though you think that was harmless, that word is not allowed on the service.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I would like to know why I have been banned

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. JoshuaKluckow ツ ✠Win User

Apparent 3 day suspension but when I try to sign into my Xbox it says permanent ban

i am also experiencing this ban i dont know why i got it someone must have hacked my account or something becauE i was just playing 2k and then i got signed out and then when i went on my profile it siad perm ban from xbox live for inapropriaye content meanwhile i dont message anyone but my 3 friends so if anyone could help me get unbanned i would be greatful and also when i look at enforcememt history it dosent have any bans on there it says good reputation but i dont know what i have done wrong
Thema:

Hello I have Been banned and I don’t know what I got banded for it dosent say so I would...

1. Hello I have Been banned and I don’t know what I got banded for it dosent say so I would... - Similar Threads - Hello Been banned

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  4. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  5. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  6. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  7. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  8. Hello I have been a long time user of xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have been a long time user of xbox: Hello I have been a long time user of xbox and recently bought cyberpunk 2077 bundle and had thought that the action has been accepted and completed but I was wrong it recently tried to get...
  9. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  10. Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide...: Hello My console has been stolen I now need its connecting IP to track it Can you provide me the communication ip now ac44aabf-c28e-491c-9409-886a28e6d2c3