Hello, I have a question

Discus and support Hello, I have a question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a question why it doesn't let me chat with other players why when I want to chat it tells me: No You can chat with other players due to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr Devil1, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Mr Devil1
    Mr Devil1 Guest

Hello, I have a question

I have a question why it doesn't let me chat with other players why when I want to chat it tells me: No You can chat with other players due to the settings from your Microsoft account make sure that your privacy settings They allow you to communicate with others.Visit aka.com/MCmultiplayerhelp and see the instructions To change these settings

:)

Mr Devil1, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hello, I have a question

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This means that you may need to manage your account settings. Please sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and then make sure that these settings are set to "allow" or "everyone"

You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites
  3. felipe Coropes Win User

Hello, I have a question

I have a question why it doesn't let me chat with other players why when I want to chat it tells me: No You can chat with other players due to the settings from your Microsoft account make sure that your privacy settings They allow you to communicate with others.Visit aka.com/MCmultiplayerhelp and see the instructions To change these settings
    Obrigado
  4. Assassin Shroud Win User

Hello! Probably wasting my time, but I have a question.

I figured as much I just wish the Cheater thing would go away, I've done too many things on the account too make a new one. It should go away eventually, but I did say that I thought I would be wasting my time.
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

sorry there is NO appeal for the removal of game score and the application of the cheater mark, and there is NO way to ever get those scores that were removed back. the only way to get them back is to create a new account.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Sorry the "cheater" label will not be removed.It's part of the punishment when your caught modding your gamerscore.
Thema:

Hello, I have a question

1. Hello, I have a question - Similar Threads - Hello question

2. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  3. Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter: Hello I'm looking for a Bluetooth Xbox adapter. I'm at this point using two headsets, one for gaming and the other one for watching TV. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you...
  4. Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks: Hello, can anybody from xbox community list all the ssd expansion storage card I can use on xbox series x. Thanks 803849fd-43a3-4040-9cbc-c8721aed9223
  5. well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use...

in XBoX on Windows
    well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use...: well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use my xbox without using discs?+ can this weird sound damage the other devices part...
  6. Hello! Gamer pic question.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! Gamer pic question.: Does this picture Violate xbox terms of service for profile pictures? i have posted pictures like this before with Zero vulgarity and Very PG-E to where i wouldn't care at all if my 7 year old son...
  7. Hello , my question is i am not able to login in Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello , my question is i am not able to login in Minecraft bedrock: I am wanted to know why is this happening 622f5bd7-bd1a-407a-b19c-56c16e7a1a79
  8. Hello, how are you I have a question, when I play Fortnite on the Xbox series s, I notice...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, how are you I have a question, when I play Fortnite on the Xbox series s, I notice...: Hello, how are you I have a question, when I play Fortnite on the Xbox series s, I notice that the fan is getting hot, but at the same time I do not notice that in most games, so is this a problem...
  9. Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile.: Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile, i can´t see all the games i have played so was just wondering if the are a cap on how many games is shown until it starts...
  10. Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...: My account says permanent suspension which is very odd and End Date says indefinite which is even more strange. e00ecd6f-5769-4335-aadc-fe4d1221b515